I guess Dodge really did make this thing

2006 Dakota R/T

personally, i like mine better. but thats just me.

and forst thing monday im driving my ass over to Northtown and telling them when they get one in call me right away. i wanna drive that fucker.

4.7L… :confused:

meh…not a fan…I like your styling much better

mos def.

yours was the last good looking dakota, the new ones are to geometrical. blocktacular.

Are you sure this isn’t some kind of that particular dealer only RT? Perhaps just a regular Dakota with a different hood, shitty wheels and some stickers?

yeah that looks like ass for a rt. its like the ricer gay edition

nah theres 2 on ebay. red and yello. both from 2 different dealers. i had heard dodge was gonna make one and have seen pics of it, but i didnt think they were reallu gonna do it. o yeah and i bet that hoodscoop adds like…50 horsepower!!! :lol:

otherwise, about the only thing i like is the embroidery of the R/T on the seats and the R/T logo in the gauges. my truck would look hot with that but in red. and also, i like how it has regualr Dakota rims on it. nothing specail. at least my truck has R/T exclusive rims that u could only order on the R/T. and the stripe isnt really reminiscent of old school mopar. again, all the old mopar cars have stripes on the back like mine. and im not trying to make my truck look good or anything, im just saying i think mine has more true meaning to what a real R/T was back in the day. thats all

NOW…of they put a 5.7 Hemi in that thing and mad it in a regular cab short bed that was 2wd only (i think the new one might be 4x4?) and put some Viper rims or something on it and mayb an option pistol-grip 5 speed…that would be totally hott and i think i might be able to get over the ass-ugly look of the newer dakotas.

that thing should be supercharged damnit

270 hp from that amount of displacement … weak sauce

^^ that actaully aint bad…i mean i have a 5.9 (which is condierably bigger) and it is only rated at 250 from the factory. BUT, IMO high output motors are kidna putting out all they ahve and its hard to get anything more out of them. at least my motor there is potential for.

wheres da hemi

mikes98rt body style dakota>*

Thats real low output for that size of a motor. And i dont like that styling either. If you ask me an 89 Dakota R/T is where its at.

That square R/T sticker on the rear of that truck looks godawful. The previous trucks that came with the 5.9 were much better. I agree.