Dakota R/T > Dakota R/T

so im sitting at a light on XXXX and im the first car in line, minding my own bussiness. i hear something rev next to me. it sounds familair. VERY familiar. i look over, what is it? a black Dakota R/T regular cab (which i would later find out if from Canada).

so i give the guy the tup. i hadnt really intended to do anything buecause my transmission is a little messed up. but, i see him inching up a little bit, and i figure ‘awwww fuck it!’ so i get ready to launch

light goes green, i hook up about halway through first and put about 3/4 of a car on him and we both shut down at like 80. i see him slowing down to below the speed limit to like 30, so i do the same, he gives the 3 beeps and he got a little jump cuz i broke the tires loose but i ended up putting about the same 3/4 on him by 80-85.

so we get to another light and another dakota rolls up to us and revs it and its a V6 with clear tails and exhaust (or a bad muffler). guy in the other R/T looks at me as if to say ‘why not?’ light goes green this time i hook up better off the line and put closer to a full car on the other R/T. the V6 dakota got left in the dust.

so all in all, it was a sweet first kill of the year, and it was nice to see that exhaust and an intake really do make a difference, especially since my truck is a club cab and prob weighs more than the regular cab.

nice

Thats a lot of Dakotas lol

Nice kill

what did the black rt look like

it was a black regular cab Dakota R/T…it didnt have any visual mods to it. only thing that i noticed was it had Canada plates on it.

The 5.9 responds to mods so ridiculously well it’s … well… ridiculous

i’ve actually heard the opposite. from what i’ve heard, mods will do make a difference, yes, but once you reflash the computer and tell it ‘hey the engin now has more potential, please adjust accordingly’ u will really notice a huge fidderence. and im not talking like a Hypertech programmer thing, i mean have some1 with a computer actualy go in and tune it, which i am having done hopefully sooner than later

canada plates!! get me the US plates!!!

(you mean ontario plates)

edit: you said fidderence instead of difference :lol:

good dakota kill tho

i totally wasted a windstar in my dads f150.

well duh theyre both fords, why wouldnt they make their race truck faster than their sports van