I guess they were right...

you’re an alright guy and a smart dude… so i’m not going to be a huge dick.

but… why is it that everyone hears ‘global warming’ and takes it literally… there is a lot more behind the theory than the globe warming… it talks about seasons shifting over periods of time (hence no snow until late Jan and winter in Feb / Mar)… plus the increase in the severity of storms (upper NY, out west and the like)… as well as increased solar radiation and heating due to cloud chamber effects (unseasonably high temps in times of cold weather, as in, it was -4 then and was 50 yesterday)… and all of these examples are only talking about this winter… past weather trends have been on target with the theorys surrounding global warming

so whatever… i’m not justifying anything nor am i preaching… it’s just totally idiotic to say “well it’s 30 degrees… global warming is a hoax”… LOL… get real!!!

trust me, al gore has always been an idiot… BUT, when he was our age, he was in college and taught by the man that INVENTED carbon dioxide monitoring and testing… so he’s been around it and is now (30 years later) showing his findings that the amount is ever increasing and in the past, the large increases lead to an ice age…