AHAHAHA
how pertinent

Didn’t someone have a bunny up for grabs :wink:

i dont get it.

edit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/167166007813.jpg

Bunny = small cat. Do it Newman!

oh i get it now.

the mighty meat thread was so much better, it actually made sense kind of. this one not so much

Sorry to hear…but get yourself a dog. They are awsome… cept mine who is 115 lbs, is dumb as a sack of hammers and has the retard strength to match lol. His name is Bruno…I should have named him Lenny ( a very strong retarded man from the book “Of Mice and Men”, for those of you who don’t know).

how do you know this for certain? 20 minutes is not a lot of diagnosis time.

How did the cat die?

Blew out the spleen…

Thats what you get for starting with such a shitty platform. Should have swapped to an American breed.

i stabbed it, i fucking hate cats. i told him not to get it and now look what happened

seriously??

Stop crying and just fucking rebuild it. Cat parts are readily available.

:lol:

Sell all you import cat stuff and get a big American cat and feed it snails.

I heard the SPCA is a nice junkyard for spare parts, there should be plenty there for the taking. Good prices on hard to find pieces…

Oh man.

The FS: universal thread had me laughing for a good 10 minutes in class last year.

the solution is so obvious… we all know how much better dogs are, but you already have a cat

this is what you do

take the brain and heart out of a SSSSIIICCCKKKKK dog and put um into your smaller, lighter , currently lifeless cat!!

fucking crazy. I came home friday from work and found one of our 3 was dead also. dunno wtf happened.

sigh X2