I hate my Dr's office

I called in a Script refill and they ALWAYS give me a hard time.

“Well your not due till tomorrow so call back then”

WTF Is a day? They post date them anyways, And like I just might be busy tomorrow thats why I’d like to drive a Half hour to get the script today.

End Rant

:wtf::deadhorse2:

make sure you pick up a box of tampons while your getting your prescription filled. :tup: it will do ya good

What medicine? If you have to go get the script then it’s probably for a controlled substance, which is also why they cannot legally prescribe it early…

yeah it is, however they normally just write it with it post dated, But this one biatch that works there is ALWAYS a true bitch and is 100% by the books. Just makes me mad

just dont shoot her dude

YEAH, FUCKING FOLLOWING THE RULES NOT RISKING HER JOB OR HER BOSSES LICENSE CAUSE YOU NIBBLED TO MANY PAIN PILLS TO QUICK

WHAT A CUNT!

:bloated:

People like you drive me nuts.

WHHhhaaaamulance has been dispatched. Maybe you’ll hear it on the scanner. :wink:

And how does it take 30 minutes to get a script filled? Won’t your doctor call it in and don’t you live in Cheektowaga? There has to be a drug store within 5 minutes of your house.

:tup: +1 :rofl:

This kind of shit brings back memories of my pharm tech days. I had several addicts arrested in my few years there.

One of them had threatened their doctor, so I had worked it out with the cops ahead of time and they were waiting next door when the dude came in for his duragesic or whatever the fuck he was on and demanded from his doctor.

Another made a pathetic attempt at impersonating a doctor on the phone. Again, cops waiting next door when she came to pick up her vicodin at the drive up window. As per the cops direction, the pharmacist himself handed her the meds, then before she got halfway around the building there were 3 cruisers blocking her in. :headbang: Her 2 kids were in the back seat. :frowning:

Not saying that NYSFF is an addict, but the typical signs (agitation at people not willing to compromise themselves to bend the rules for his controlled substance) bring back memories. It’s sad what some drugs do to some people. I get pissed at the doctors that keep them on them. Except the people that go to several doctors and several pharmacies and pay cash so the insurance doesn’t see, systematically making sure they don’t know about each other. Happens all the fucking time. :tdown:

I should write an insider book on life in a pharmacy. I could make millions!

Have to pick it up, Doctor CAN NOT call this script in, and the doc is near maple and transit.

I’m not HEATED over this, Just bust’s my balls that they can’t just give it a day before. Like Ppl do have things to do, Normal ppl call in for refills a week before they are due. My last doc gave my 3 mnth refills so I wouldn’t have to travel much. This doctor makes ya call every 30 days.

Oh well, Life goes on. And BikerFry, I know what ya mean, I used to work at a Meth clinic and seen ppl that took presciption pain killers like 30 at a time. I take no more than 4 a day, I’m NO WAY near hooked or addicted, However with any Contolled drug, Once you take em and they are in your system, There is a stage when if you don’t take em, you can feel the effects of them not being taken. I have been on them for 6-7 years now, And me still taking only 3-4 a day, I say thats pretty good! Actually that REALLY good!

Then ya also have the ppl “I won’t give names” that Pretend to have a Back injury to get pills just so they can sell them! I wish this person wasnt related so I could blow them the hell in. Doctor caught on anyways because after Several blood tests, he figured out that they werent in his system and Cut him off!

wheee, everyone climb on the nyspeed hate bus before you miss the chance to suck the rest of the haters knobs and drop your 2 cents worth of load in their ass

WHEEEEE!

^ go eat another keyboard. Weeee! :lol:

what doctor is it?

Stimutacs.

I have the energy of a bear…that has the energy of two bears!

pain pills addicts are the biggest piles of shit around.

/agree jam… my aunts addicted to pain pills and its slowly tearing our family apart. She steals from her family and friends including from my house. Her kids are all fucked up kuz of it and shes a lazy piece of shit.

or any sort of pill that changes you. that includes anxiety meds, and sleeping pills.

i wish some people would take happy pills at my work.

lol