I have a 240 now.

I wasn’t really looking for one, and I don’t really know what I’m going to do with it yet, but I have a grey pignose coupe shell now. I’ll be tearing out all the busted shit, primering the bare shell, and figuring out where to go from there.

Woo, bandwagon!

definitely the bandwagon. Surprised!!!

RWD and can have more than 150hp :slight_smile:

but right now it’s 0 hp and no wheel drive :frowning:

make it FWD with a metro motor.

a volvo 240?

Don’t get jealous just yet.
he’s taking about that other 240 nuthugger made by nissan

push it off a cliff make sure shaggy is strapped in first

Fuck 240sx’s and fuck punkass mltherfuckers named shalerpuke, Im wasted… its my birthday fags…fuck

Even in hell, I will come back and haunt you with ranch dressing.

What’s this world coming to? ShalerPunk with a 240 (a car longer then 4 feet). What’s next, a Yukon??? :slight_smile:

:rofl:

STOP the INTERWEB!!!:zzz:

for the first time in awhile, I think I agree with you :kekegay:

:rofl:

sounds like a shitty idea

i’m thinking i’m just going to put it together as cheaply as possible (no front end conversions, expensive wheels, crazy swaps) and just use it as a learning experience (how to paint a car, how to put a car together, etc…)

congrats?

maybe you can sell it to the kid that wanted to buy the red one with all the crotch rot? :dunno:

Fixed.

Anyway, doing it on the cheap isn’t a bad idea. But if you decide to go the more “fun” route LS swap it. There’s kits out there and I’m sure JJ’s can get you a motor/trans/comp/harness. That’d be the double-bandwagon: LSX in a 240!!! Oh noes the world might implode!

-TJ