I have a new love, her name is GSD3

ambiguously gay duo!
they’re my heroes!

ive been running those for a long time on my 240, they’re great tires, but im greedy, i want more, other than R compounds that is. They made the car handle and road hold insane. My father’s taurus even has 225/50/zr17 all around, and well what can i tell you, it can road hold above 100km/hr on exit ramps, and im not kidding (don’t try that lol). They are insane tires.

100km? lol u jokin Im taking those at 140 on nexen or nexel whatever they are walmart tires… in the front and shitties van 60 wall tires in the back. :wink: alot of screeching but hell it makes the turn nice… and DAMN I HATE THE STRETCHED LOOK! In my opinion the best tire/rim combo is the tires that come with the extra thick side lip so it goes over the lip of your rim with a straight sidewall… like low profile potenza’s and a good set of rims that show off your brakes. That is ballin.

LOL this thred is just great

i think dustin’s love was consumated at the track yesterday

I have a pair in my garage with 1/2 tread left.

They were probobally some of the worst tires per$ that I have ever used.

Although they were good in the rain, thats it.

If anyone wants used ones with 1/2 tread let me know.

How did old D do? Did he break those 12’s I still need that pipe

An honest question for you Scotty, what tire would you recommend over these? I don’t have a lot of first hand tire experience but as of today these tires on Hurricane’s car have proven themselves at the drag strip (12.7 @ 111mph on stock SR w/ stock t25, unheard of afaik) and today at dunnville Dustin was very happy with them and everyone who went for a ride with him was praising the tires up and down.

What is a tire that can hang with these for less money? I’m interested because I want some :slight_smile:

More than you can afford pal.

http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/yokohama/yo_advan_neova_ad07_ci2_l.jpg

YAY under 13, that means I can not get my pipe and I can sell you turbo