i have been offered a trade. help me make a decision

thats what i would do. i wouldnt want to see u trade away a perfectly good car just to get someones hassle in return. there r plenty of them out there. i think there is just alittle bit of shadyness to this one. and when it comes to cars, if i have the slightest doubt about something, i’d rather pass on it. good luck though, whichever u choose.

i dont think im going for it, its got too many miles for me and im looking for a less modded. btw i would beat myself up if i didnt buy a black one

i owe 9 grand on my srt

how many miles are on your srt4?

you’d be fucking crazy to make that trade.

dont do it ,darkstar said so,so that the only thing that matters!:rolleyes:

:yum: thiers a red LS1 camaro on the lot of JJs :yum:

read the thread title and stfu

guess i have too darkstar said so! :rolleyes:

My balls go neatly in whores…

im glad to see that you have finally accepted your role. now go make me a sandwich.

i may be wrong and not thinkin of this correctly, but milled heads would leave more room for the combustion of fuel/air… thus lowering compression… good for forced induction, and bad for N/A

i’d say you wanna have less room in the chamber, that way when the fuel/air mixture ignites, if it has less space, it blows the piston down harder (or something like that) and thus, more horsepower

Milling the heads raises compression ratio. By milling you remove material from the heads, decreasing chamber size, and increasing compression. Maybe you’re thinking of ported chambers.

See the before and after pics.

thanks jeff i thought thats what it was

sonofabish :moon:

correct!