i have been offered a trade. help me make a decision

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271475

that guy wants to straight up trade me for my srt-4, what do you guys think?

ps how much does a rear end cost on f-bodies

i’d pass on that. i think youd be better off finding a lower mileage one w/ no problems.

doit!

to many miles…keep your car

sounds likea good deal !!! the heads n cam package is around 2 grand nitrous 800 rims 1600 exhaust 1000 so on top of say a 17k car i think its a really good deal you will need 2 grand fora 12bolt rear end but you llhave a almost bullet proof car !!! i have 60k on my motor and its all good i know many ppl w/ well over 100k even spraying that are still going strong !!! that car would be a 10 sec car on the bottle easy

? is whats your car worth ?? i have no clue on those things

around 17 grand

it sounds like a sweet car. but i wouldnt want to trade a new perfectly good condition car, for something high-miles that was probably thrashed on. the owner sorta hinted that the car’s been a money pit. fuck that, buy a low-mile well maintained one.

Trade

personally i’d take it… my car has 141K miles on it, and it still runs great! and the few probs that coem up for mine, dont show up on LS1s… i’d say go for it… i don’t think 60K is really all that much… That car would run like hell… althought the N/A numbers he shows seem a little low to me… i’d expect more outta that much in modifications…

trade and buy a beater b4 next winter !!!

why are you wanting to get rid of a practically brand new car anyhow??

x2

trades are you taking someone elses problems

I agree…also I wonder if that is a real WS-6. Hard to tell from the angles posted but I didn’t see a badge on it. I am not that impressed with the N/A dyno numbers either, unless it was a mustang dyno. 387 for a 01 with headers, cam, lid, and heads that seems low that thing should dyno that without the heads. I would try to get that yellow Z06 in the garage, that thing looks sick.

no brainer

only thing i can think of making the numbers low is the changed compression… it says he had the heads milled… which means it would lower compression (if i am correct)… thus lowering hp numbers on N/A

higher compression if heads are milled i thought :dunno: which then would mean more power??

so im gettin the impression that i should say no thanks and look for a lower mileage ws-6

that car is pretty sick though

Do you own the SRT outright?