I have to get to the bottom of this...

So at the car show. There was this very nice black pulsar gti-r with black wheels. It was in 780tuners booth. Stopped by few times by the d-sport booth to talk to Mark and Andrew and Andre and such.

I kept repeatedly overhearing the owner (i am assuming that he was the owner, he was standing by the car all the time and replying to questions about it) saying “It’s a stock gti-r and it ran 13’s on the track”. Now I am not 100% sure but very positive that i heard him even say “Low 13’s”… I heard similar, if not the same, phrase quite a few times from the same person.

The car is in the djauto.ca website but few people told me that its a FullBlown car, are these same companies or different ?!

Either way. Is this true ? Stock Pulsar gti-r’s runs 13’s on the strip ? I am highly doubting it due to my research on the net and few forums. I’ve red low 14’s max and they cant break into 13’s from in stock form… Also one of my buddies said that he knows the owner and he said that the owner has time slips to prove it…

I know there is a fullblown forums in NECC so i figure someone must know this.

Thanks.

I’ve read that the GTi-R was faster than R32 GT-R…the most common thing I’ve read was 13.2s 1/4 mile. But I don’t think it’s true after having driven 4 of them. This page says 13.9:

http://nissangtir.com/forum/specification.asp

Even high 13s seems unreal for this car, but an AWD launch matched with a short final drive makes me believe it. In Edmonton/Calgary, a stock one should still be mid-to-high 14s.

Were GTiRs even legal when Bud was still open? Maybe they imported the car and did a couple Gtech runs. :roll:

I think he means in Japan…

The car belonged to DJ Auto/Fulblown but someone bought it on Saturday evening.

Yeah we never ran it at the track… but the rumour was it runs high 13s stock… so thats what the guy standing by the car was telling people.

Maybe at higher boost but at 7 psi i doubt it. Especialy at this altitude.

So it was sold at the show on saturday night ?

Wow. Any clue how much it went for ?!

hahaha.

owner owns both fullblown and djauto.

and I called josh up and he has no timeslips so therfore the low 13s is invalid!!!

awesome awesome …at least we all know it is now a lie and there is no timeslips to prove it … more of this fullblown talk is revealed …

No one ever said low 13s… we said it could do high 13s, just from what we had researched. No one has ever run any of the cars.

so how much did it go for ?

high 13s in edmonton …is BS

and as you stated again …the car has never been ran …

hopefully the black gtir will run at bud in the summer

djauto website says sold for 11-12g …

lawwllzzz

Sold for 11 G’s to a guy who had his Skyline stolen. It was a nice car with passed OOP. Who cares if it’s more expensive than IC’s or some other importers? The guy spent an hour pouring over the car making sure it was clean and cool. You can’t do that through the internet.

Jeff

Funny how you get so defensive right away about it

… because you know you are guilty.

Good for the guy, Pulsars are a lot of fun all year around. Tons of support for the sr20 too…

Must of been an expensive OOP

hey slide I work with baker jeff. I can take him out if you want. he is right by me.

HI jeff :smiley:

I have bever seen one of those cars up close nobody has one around here yet.I did however see a few swaps and a hood on the weekend in Montreal.

I’m just sick of everybody telling us they have a buddy with a buddy who can import a GT-R for 8Gs. I don’t make any money off the cars… so I’m not taking anything personally, but that’s what Josh does for a living. He needs to eat! Dealerships markup vehicles twice as much as DJ Auto does.

Most people are willing to pay more for a car thats here that they can see, and know doesnt need any work. I know I’m one of those people. Go ahead and buy a Pulsar for 7 or 8 grand… but buyer beware.

I don’t mean to start anything… just trying to make a point.