PULSAR GTI-R

hey guys,

just picked one up locally…for the winter…has some pretty nice mods…will post some pics once i get it home tommorrow…

navin:D

DAMN, that is one serious Winter Beater…I guess you need to bring the Skyline out for next years Nissan Show N’ Shine as GTI-R’s out numbered the Skylines.

this thing is nuts…lol…the Gm dealership where i found it, had on idea what this thing was and what was dun to it.its a 91 with 50 xxx kms…its got:

HKS FMIC kit
Coilovers (not sure on the brand)
Sways, Strur bars (cusco)
Project Mu pads
Full 5zeigen exahust
Apexi Power Fc

This thing is fast…its running 1.6 Bar of boost (24psi) and the injectors are running at 100%…its a monster…lol…i gotta do some investigating and see what this car has done to it…

navin

Was it the one by Yorkdale? I saw one there in the lot awhile ago.

Plaza Pontiac at Yorkdale is fully aware of the JDM market and the lucrative new market out there. I read a dealer news letter featuring the dealership… the jist of it was saying dealers… go buy JDM cars and cash in… too bad they don’t know what they’re buying… The cars I saw at Plaza were in really rough shape, and the odometers did not look to be accurate in respect to the condition of the car. They seemed to be focused on buying the compact Kei style cars…

really eh?..they had a few if those there…but the pulsar we picked up is actually in great shape…not a spot of rust on her…has a few small dents here and there…but its very mint… the person who brought them ‘doesnt work there anymore’…lol…so im guessing the JDM market idea didnt work out to well…lol…

navin

jus picked up some 16" Gram lights in gold for the car… puttin them on tonight…and we’re gonna come down to the meet on the 25th…see you all there

Nav

just picked up a GTiR as a summer beater. might become my fulltime car :smiley:
see you guys at the TNC meet this saturday

I was just wondering earlier this weekend if anyone on the board owned a Pulsar.

yeah, making payments on mine right now

I can’t wait to see it…I was debating if I should pick one up or not.

hi

is it easy to get the pulsar engine in GTA?, what would be the approx cost? its for a B13.

thanks, and good luck on the pulsar.

There’s more than one around here… :slight_smile:

pulsars run SR20’s. You’re proabably better off getting a SR20 out of a NX or a Sentra SE-R though, cuz those are FF SR’s, wheras the pulars use AWD, so the tranny and such are different. (im assuming your B13 is FF)

all you do is swap the FWD transmission onto the GTi-R SR, its easy, and you end up with something faster then a GTi-R for cheaper. you can pick up a GTi-R front clip for 2 g’s, but dont ask on here, i keep telling you to go on sr20forum.

^^^ WTF…that is sooooooooo sexy!!!..is that the front end pulsar conversion on a B13???

yeee

dude, thats sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^
Holee shit, found something i want as a winterbeater…