I is not happy.

he’s probly just sending you the same damn hood lol.

Like i said before take the damn thing and repair it yourself.

“If you want something done right, Do it yourself.”

Yep the third shipment of the top was them resending me the second one, only with slightly more damage.

I figure this is a war I’m not going to win and the next one might be even worse.

I took this and ran with it.

And by running with it, I mean spend half an hour last night in -5 degree windchill trying to stuff it into a Dodge Caravan.

buff will take out most of those. The real deep one just use a sharpie marker on lol

Thats what i used to do with my CF shit

Or do what the cool kids are doing these days and actually paint it to match the rest of the car.

THIS

I would just take that scratched up one, and wet sand it out, but dont get into the fibers or your mess up the weave. then reclear it. As long as the epoxy is thick enough, and judging by the pics it is plenty thick enough, you can we sand the scratch down and respray the surface. just make sure to sand out far enough with a block to not creat too low of a spot or the new clear will look like a dent.

looks like I won’t be doing any business with autokonexion

Sucks Vlad… I think you did the right thing in just rolling with it despite the damage. Hope you can get it looking how you want though. I’d post up your experience on CR.net and miata.net forums to warn others though if you haven’t done this already…

Just paint it the same color as the rest of the car. Exposed carbon fiber is so 2000.

Faded red?

I’ll get right on that :number1

Just slide the miata over this way

Lmao

:rofl “classic red” ages like #$@$ FTL

:rofl Touche
Paint the whole car the DUKE LADUKE way

I’d rather not start the fuss about it, as they did have outstanding customer service and frankly it was a bargain at GB price.

It’s just my expectations of quality were different than theirs in their quality control and I’ll keep that in mind in the future in doing business with them.