Yay, I love the UPS truck.

I was sitting at work this morning and saw the truck pull up outside and in comes a present for me. :smiley:
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10273/normal_MR1.jpg
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10273/normal_MR2.jpg

Now I just need some rucaā€™s so I donā€™t end up with -6 camber in the back. Any suggestions as to brand or where to get them from you guys???

Pics wonā€™t load for me.

Anyway, please donā€™t us the words ā€œloveā€ and ā€œUPSā€ in the same sentence EVAR AGAIN!! :finga:

I hate those crooks.

lol

Sorry about the pics, just have to wait till later I guess. The host site I use goes down every once in a while and then will just come back online all of a sudden.

Just host them on www.imageshack.us

I sure dont love UPSā€¦ but USPS on the other hand, is great.

OOOOH megansā€¦my friend just got his on saturdayā€¦nice looking coils! Good price too.

yeah just wait until they send you a bill for brokerage in the next week or 2 then you wonā€™t be saying i ā€œloveā€ ups. i got a brokerage fee of 30 bux when the item i got shipped was only worth 20 bux!!!

Ok, letā€™s rephrase this. I am happy that they showed up and I like it when they bring me stuff but your right ups does suck. I ordered a set of headlights for my truck from san fransisco and they charged be $50 brokerage on those. Oh well, price is still good.

On a side note, can anyone tell me why srburg13ā€™s car is in everyones sig???

Aaronā€™s idea of a practical joke? haha

naw man, I donā€™t see his car in anyoneā€™s sig except for his own. I can see your car/s.

weird, it is showing up in everyone elseā€™s post but mine that have my sig??? HHMMMMM

It is where the msn icon is supposed to be and if I right click on it and go to properties it has the msn tag in the file description

OK - It doesnā€™t do it in IE but it does it on Firefox. I donā€™t knowā€¦at least itā€™s a cool car.

I agree!! UPS and their importing fees and brokerage fees, tax fees and any other kind of bullshit fees they can come up with can go to hell!! :finga: :plzdie: @ UPS
:rant:
I ordered my Injen air intake and when it came to my door, they wanted me to pay $128+ for my $60 part inside the box!! I told them to send it back, iā€™m not paying that for it. I could buy a brand new one for that amount!! Well the guy that I bought it off of made some deal with them and they reduced the charges. But I still have to pay like $45 to pick it up!!