I just got caught....

looking at one of the hottest girls’ ass that I have ever seen. Seriously, Im sitting in the library, looking around and at least 75% of the girls here are hot. Im trying to study, but it seems impossible because all I wanna do is picture these girls naked. Everyday that I come her, I find a new girl that is hotter than the last one I saw. Well I just jizzed in my pants, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20HTTZWQJSA, so Im done now.

you can’t post a thread like this without at least of cellphone pic of said girl’s ass.

man… it happened so fast, like im sitting in the corner of this room and theres a door to my right. people come through the door and walk to the stairs diagonally. I probably have a 10-15 second window to check out who comes through the door. This girl came in and my eyes went rightttttt to her ass, then when I saw her look at me I quickly looked up at her. Although I was somewhat embarrassed, once she turned away I made use of the remaining time I had to check her out. Its seriously ridiculous around her, like even the girls who aren’t cream of the crop are realllly hot and the ones below that you would definitely fuck.

if I could, I would be making a scrap book of this girls ass right now

haha, i might head over there! What floor are you on? how late are you gonna be there?

Im on the second floor in the main room, where we were with that girl the other day… Im prly gonna leave soon, when were you planning on coming?

You go to UAlbany right?
I’ll be there this fall…

yah man… im gettin a house on yates street, its a pretty shitty house… but i plan on doing some serrrrrious partying there.

I might head over later, damn,… :confused:

Yah I know, Ive been here since ten… but im actually gettin alot of work done. If I stay here like we did the other night il be fucked for my two exams tomorrow

whoooo dude. I am game for that.
What comes before part B? Partayyy!!! lol

haha no doubt… i was thinkin about having a serrrrrious banger in july for my birthday. I was thinkin like the guys from shift, all my friends from the city, and then a bunch of my highschool… then any and all hot cp is allowed. Charging like 5 a head, girls a free, just to cover the kegs and BOOM… rock the city of albany.

I’m deff getting a house/appt sophmore year. :excited

Yah dude, im hoping everything goes good with the people im living with, then Il just get another house with them next year… but you gotta arrange for it early and most leases start like june first, like mine. I can’t wait though, since il be working like 6 days a week Il prly just be living home and just use the house in albany to fuck bitches and party

can i cum too…wait, wat?

haha

im at u albany everyday from 6am-11am. im the only one wearing a coca cola shirt. lemme tell u, girls girls girls. all wearing next to nothing.

so u wear a coca cola shirt everyday? um yea…

i work for coca cola. ualbany is one of my accounts that i have to be at everyday. so yea, i am in uniform while im working.

are you an older guy?

27…if u call that older lol