i just picked up madden bitches

:bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

IS Hines Ward available to play or is he greyed out???

lol he plays.damn i better not download the new rosters

in for Madden. Need to get a decent tv first though.

jesus, I almost got run over by people in Walmart RUNNING to get the fucking game.

let me come over and burn that for a second or two.

NCAA > Madden if for no other reason than i don’t have to listen to that fat bag of shit.

“the key to a winning football team, is scoring points”

i like ncaa 06…new shit this year…plus lee corso always picks my team to win. :boink

lee corso, brad nessler, kirk herbstreet > Madden

the guy has made a living on being a dumb ass with a few stupid catch phrases… Ask him about the steelers, he’s still bitter over the imaculate reception.

yeah, 8grand and I saw your car in the walmart parking lot Friday night Tray…The wheels look better in person.

i doubt you just picked up madden he is a fat fuck that was lucky enough to have an awesome video game developed with his name on it

Fifa 2006 > Madden 2006

yeah i said it REAL football OWNS

oh yeah “Brett Farve is a great a quarterback he can throw the ball 300 yards underwater, he could probably hit osame bin ladin from the us straight to afghanistan”

not exactly word for word but you get the idae

damn, you hit one hell of a crack pipe nga!!!

futbol…not football

fifa > fifa street > … > madden

soccer is for :greddy:

leasing cars is for :fags:

I like soccer. I’m not :greddy:

and Sonny,
Fifa Street (because there are no penalties) > Fifa > any other game ever for any system > Madden

• > Madden… I don’t get whats so special about it. Guess its for all the kids that have wet dreams about being and athlete and are to lazy to go do it.