I know this won't sell it, but maybe some of you guys know someone...

^^^this

I’m set for either day Chris, just give me a call to advise which it is.

Ok guys…

Hes trading me for my si

You’re a fucking asshole. I was all set to actually surprise some people then you go and give everything away. That’s it. Deal’s off. F this shit.

Hey you were the one that was hoping so hard this deal would go through, im done with your bullshit

Cossey, I have a trade for you, Check PMs.

Stop it with all of your malarkey. Quite frankly, I felt a little bit like I was getting ripped on the deal.

Ripped!? SERIOUSLY!? Your POS had the steering wheel on the wrong side, any idea how long that would take me to fix

Yea? Well your fucking pile made weird noises under acceleration? Any idea on how MUCH MONEY that would be to fix?!?!

bump for being almost gone :slight_smile:

Adam clear your appointments for his new car :lol

Schedule is clear come Feb next year due to directive shift in the business(finally!!!) Chris is one of few that always have the door open for them whether it’s a rustbucket DD or some odd super car. Vehicle standing makes little difference with me with friends.

^ Off topic, but Adam when you finish JVG’s cage can you post some pictures?

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. OMG. Should be EPIC!!!

Adam,

Clear the bay. I’m coming in.

R

New car should be here Saturday morning. I is excited.

Certainly.

I’ve heard this before :ninja Vlad holds the next ticket and no one is getting in ahead of him.

so you need me Sat then? just keeping tabs that’s all…

Yea. He said he doesn’t know when his flight back from Jacksonville gets in on Friday.

He’s doing the Jaguars half-time show on Thursday lol.

Wat.

Mostly wrong. Didnt I explain this a few times already…

Sorry Cliff. VT doesn’t care, but NY does. The law is very clear… but… there is a loop hole.

The only fact is that most cops dont know the law and wouldnt hassle you much on it.