I "lol"'d

Look everyone! It’s captain Save-a-hoe… :hay:

el oh el… that is all

i’m all for drama and winter entertainment…but everybody involved in the plane on treadmil thread knows this kid is an idiot and changed his story when proven wrong…that’s fine.

if you two have personal beef going on, why post threads about it? he PM’d you regarding it, and while the PM may have been immature…why couldn’t you have just PM’d him back? like i said, i’m entertained sometimes reading these stupid threads, but threads that aim at nothing more than an online slap fight between two people i think need to stop.

but go on…yell at each other over teh internetz while we all sit back and laugh at both of you…because as i’ve said a million times…fighting online is like the special olympics…

:bowdown:

i retire, walter is the new king

walter

Online at least, you are just as much of a loser as jarod, FYI…

I’ll be in Atlanta on Thursday, you should come have a drink with me

Because I’m hungover from last night, and waiting for a document to get signed before I leave for the day. And this kid is pure hillarity. Why keep that for myself?

I’m obviously not losing any sleep over it. I’m probably getting paid more to post this than he makes in an entire week. Sometimes a little :walter: is good for everyone.

OMG… fuzzy… that is one of your best. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flawless execution sir, hats off!

the hat is clearly still on, are you saying it would take off?

If you put a hat on a treadmill matching it’s speed would it move?

I like everyone in this thread, except Fuzzy.

Jrod may come off poorly at times, but he is very loyal and genuine.

Walter may come off as a prick at times, but he is frequently correct in his opinions… and his delivery is something >I< can appreciate.

http://www.slapupsidethehead.com/wp-content/media/2007/03/gay-juice.jpg

Whoops, wrong thread.

Making assumptions by looking up MySpace’s and not including the whole facts at hand that you know little about is relativity stupid. But I can see how you feel the need to belittle people on the internet because you have a need to make yourself feel better about your life. I do not need to look for pictures of you on the internet nor do I need to search references of your scholastic achievements. I also don’t need to contend to you or anyone else on this forum to prove my self-worth. I PM’ed both of you to keep the bullshit down, you want to make a thread about me by all means go for it. I was having fun with most of the shit yesterday and today until you started to degrade me, if it makes you feel better about yourself then continue to do so. In my defense all I can say is I defended my country for assholes like you. :bloated:

Jrod is a pretty straightforward dude, even if he does come off a bit rash at times. A good person though.

Walter, not a clue off hand. Seems like an okay guy.

only picture you need is the bike suit picture… i remember lolling at that one

Compelling argument, solid counter points… you should consider the debate team.

You didn’t PM us to do anything other than be a dick head. You aren’t going to do anything about anything and were just being a pathetic little douche. If you don’t like me, or anyone else, use the IL feature or learn to not get so pussy hurt. YOU are the one that has been antagonizing to me in MULTIPLE threads. You brought this on yourself. :shrug:

And I don’t need to “feel better” about my life, its phenominal, and I love rubbing that in the face of whiney little internet tough guys.

:kiss:

IT WAS A JOKE DUDE, GET OVER IT

It was better with the Neon comments. Those were FTW. Ahh the good ol’days.

back pedal faster… errr… larger :lolham:

I am not, I am a giant fucking douche. Take it back. :bloated:

I wonder what my post count is for today? I usually don’t whore up this hardcore.