I "lol"'d

:gay3:

I’m not back pedaling, when I edited my posts from the previous thread it was a fucking joke. I said the plane was going to not fly. I said I was wrong. /

<3 Winter Madness

:bow: to Fuzzy!

Sorry, YOU ARE A HUGE FUCKING HOMO DOUCHE. AND ANYTHING I SAID ABOUT HIM HAVING A HINT OF KINDNESS I GLADLY TAKE BACK! I BET HE WOULD NOT ONLY TAKE CANDY FROM A BABY IN A STROLLER. HE’D PROBABLY TAKE THE WHOLE DAMN STROLLER AND BEAT THE MOM OVER HER HEAD. THEN SELL THE STROLLER FOR CRACK MONEY, AND SEND THE KID TO MEXICO TO BECOME A SEX SLAVE.

Won’t happen again. :tup:

And it was a joke, it was discussed prior. So let’s all kiss, make up and get along with our awesome lives.

:grouphug:

I was right 4 hours ago.

You should all just listen to me from now on.

:lol:

we only listen to you if it involves numbers and equations

im the most ANTI-close thread person you will meet, yet i Agree zong

:lol:
Fixed.

Both of you are homos.:gay:

jarrod… thanks for defending our nation… doesn’t change the fact that you lied but I’m over it. :slight_smile:

walter… I think if you had friends where you live you wouldn’t have to come on here (NYSpeed… not homotown speed) and try to impress people online. I highly doubt your wife is beautiful and intelligent… but I don’t doubt she is your age. It takes a mature woman to show sympathy, younger chicks would never date an ugly dude like you. If I was a successful chick I would totally marry a loser like you so that co-workers and clients would think I was a nice person. They’d see your picture in my office and ask if I work with special people… my response: “No, I married one.”

I like being ugly. Makes calling you ugly easier because I’m not a pretty boy like newman.

I don’t think I’ve met either of you, but I’m sure we’d get along just fine if we did. :jam:
I’ll remove my hatred of walter from my sig, but not my heart <3.

holy shit it needs to be summer again

god dammit

if you’re gonna get pissed at someone, at least be tactful & funny about it

no one likes stupid rants

walter… I think if you had friends where you live you wouldn’t have to come on here (NYSpeed… not homotown speed) and try to impress people online.

:bloated:
That makes about as much sense as a bucket of AIDS. How is this forum different than any other? I can guarantee I know more NYSpeeders IRL than the vast majority of the 3500 members. Perhaps if you had some friends in real life, you wouldn’t need to hang out next to Gayrod on my nuts.

I highly doubt your wife is beautiful and intelligent… but I don’t doubt she is your age. It takes a mature woman to show sympathy, younger chicks would never date an ugly dude like you. If I was a successful chick I would totally marry a loser like you so that co-workers and clients would think I was a nice person. They’d see your picture in my office and ask if I work with special people… my response: “No, I married one.”

:cjerk:

OMGz, don’t call me a loser. Very creative.

All I have to say is I don’t think that i Know Jrod, but Walter is actually a good guy IRL, just an ass hole to people on line. And most of the time it is somewhat deservedly so.

PS: I am sleeping with your GF

jack brings a water pistol to a gunfight

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/Hybriddon/2.jpg

Fucking LOL!!

:clap: @ don

Hahahaha, brillant.