I love LaDuke fails (Alero material INSIDE!)

whenever i get involved in a thread this seems to happen :lol

was it the green one? i remember a green Z24 at cchs my junior year. . .

Don’t you remember from the HS days? I drove it all junior and almost all of senior year. It was blue and silver.

I remember a lotta different cars out there. . .i prolly saw it at one point. i remember senior year best, since it was when i was driving and was in those parking lots a lot more.

good luck bro. I’ll give you credit when I see that thing out. :thumbup

I wish you the best of luck.

:slight_smile: Thanks!

looks pretty clean man…was it/is it a daily driver???

Oh yea I’ve seen that car :thumb
What motor did it have in it?

Oh yeah, saw 18 upstate NY winters before I got rid of it. My parents bought it brand new in 1988 and daily drove it (obviously thats what people do when they buy a cavalier) and then handed it down to me when I turned 16 for me to have as my first car. Oddly enough I miss that thing sometimes… guess I just got attached to it since I remember it being around as far back as I can remember :lol

+1 you know what you like and you’re doing it up. good work. fuck the haters. i get plenty in my fagmobile shitbox :thumbup

wow 18 winters???..you must have like washed it every other day to keep it from rusting out…i sware those cars are made from rusting metal…its older cars that will be on the road longer than you and I

:facepalm

:facepalm to you for hating on the kid for no reason other than that he drives a car you don’t like

:Idiots

not everyone can drive a honda civic :lmao

its totally not that…its the fact that this car wont see its next oil change after this turbo kit is done…1. it gets blown up due to no tune and a halfass build…2. hes constantly braking shit and ends up replacing half the car 3. he wrapps it around a tree/telephone pole due to too much hp and lack of driving experience

Word Kramer is just the fairy of the forum and gives everyone the THUMBS UP, GOOD LUCK!! :facepalm

Then trys to make a joke with the civic thing.

Double post fail

:slight_smile: Thanks! I like the MR2, its fast and clean! I don’t see a shitbox in that car.

Not all modded cars are the same, takes the fun out of modding to some degree.

Not being able to find SHIT for parts and having to use junkyard parts to build a car is fun?

lol, MR2 + fast = :ahh

1. HP Tuners.
  2. I’m not going to break parts, I’m keeping boost below 9 lbs on a smaller turbo until I DO build the engine.
  3. I have a smaller spring in the wastegate, so I can use the boost controller to raise boost and get used to driving the car with progressively more power.