I love LaDuke fails (Alero material INSIDE!)

14 second cars are hard to control, watch out!:ohnoes

Building up this car will cost more, not less. Need more custom parts. So, not having shit for parts forces me strait up to high quality parts. Thats kinda fun actually, makes me that much more certain of my setup.

When you don’t have a lot of experience with anything faster than my car stock, better safe than sorry, or dead.

I guess!

famous last words…everyone gets greedy untill they break shit and find out the hard way…k20 last year got greedy put n20 in his car and broke shit…notice no bottle in his car yet???..theres a reason for it…its your daily driver how well can you build your car when you need it to get to work/school

wanna race the blue blur?

Actually, you don’t know anything but what you’ve heard. I had a bottle in it since 2007…Didn’t get greedy at all, had a mishap and sold the kit to get money for other stuff.

Now you know.

I’ll just have to control urges to boost more than 9 lbs :lol

LOL. If you do need help of some kind I live right down the street from you.

Me? I know, you were at my bus stop in middle school :lol

lol wow… thats all im gonna say

I know, this one of a kind, automatic, turbo alero takes breaths away!

oh its auto too!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

i did my springs in my jetta in 2 hours. Thats was a long time for you guys to get it done.
but at least you learned lol.

i did the springs in my cobra in around 3

me and pete did his tdi susp in about an hour

twas cake.

GUYS I’M AUTO wit TURBZ too!

We learned. But we’re only through two springs. :lol
Next two will hopefully go quicker, now that we know not to use the spring compressor I had.

yea springs arent bad. but i guess if he didnt know anything about it it would be.

just pointing out your superiority complex. what’s your issue with this alero kid? just wondering

did you get it from harbor fright? cause there like 20 bucks there and they work great.