I love Rita.

Arguably the cutest character ever on TV, played by the one and only Charlize Theron.

Turn off the sound and just watch.

UGH. I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

Mehh… you can land multiple aircrafts on Charlize Therons forehead…

Pics of current or hottest gf or STFU.

Part of her appeal is just how cute her character is on AD.

…Or mentally disabled.

But yeah, he should have married her.

<3 Rita.

So what is this show that she’s on?

Im speaking in celebrity talk… You can put $10,000 of hair and makeup on a donkey and make it look pretty. Look at Miley Cyrus (sp)

But that I will second!

Arrested development.

Also my favorite TV show ever. It’s hysterical.

Meh. You’ve already proven to know nothing about aircraft, so your argument is invalid.

^ lol

So you want to bang a child? You said your attraction was based on her character. It’s been a while since I watched the episode where her dad explained her problem, but mentally he said she was at what, about a 10 year old level?

I keep meaning to rent the 1st season one of these days. I had no idea she was in that show. Hmmm.

Lol, she’s just really goofy and dumb.

I’m OK with dumb girls, provided they are hot.

:clap: I lawld

You can borrow mine if you’s like.

CT is only in season 3 for a few episodes.

I miss this show now.

+1

I DVR’d the entire series on HDNet and watched them all. I remember watching it a couple times back when it came out and not really liking it. Guess I didn’t give it enough of a chance back then.

Aren’t they in the process of making a movie? This show was such an awesome series.

I’d <3 to. Although I do live literally right next to the b.buster on elmwood, (which I ironically saw you driving your Exige right in front of last night), and my GF has been talking about renting it, so we’ll prob just take a walk and grab it there.

Thanks though.