I love the smell of

new rubber :mullet:

just delivered to my office :smiley:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Share%20Z%20Pics/newrubber.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/Share%20Z%20Pics/newrubber2.jpg

burning rubber > new rubber

:cool: now you can destroy your old ones

Thats The Best Part About Getting New Tires …is Going Out And Destroying The Old Ones And Getting Ur Money Out Of Them… :eek4dance

I worked at a tire shop for ~3 years… I miss the smell of the stock room. Surprisingly, I can tell tire types by the smell too. (the ones we stocked at least)

tire smell will cover up any smell FYI :shaggy:

They sorta look like Kumho MX’s but from what I can barely see on the sticker are they BFgoodrich G-Forces? Yea now the fun part is burning off the old ones. My Falkens are well down past the wear bars, they have been so for the past 3-5 events. I have another 5 still planned for them hehe.

haha maybe I’ll have do some burnouts in the neighborhood tonight before the new ones go on, annoy the fuck out of my idiot neighbors LOL :slight_smile:

OH YA…AND HOW WOULD U KNOW…LOL

um. cause he’s a pothead

oh i know…i am one too…i’m just messin wit him…we met up on 420 to meet and he wanted to check out my p.o.s. …

potheads are fuckin cool man :rolleyes:

burnouts & burnout compitions = :greddy:

x2.

burning out is reserved for assholes’ driveways…

when you have slow FWD cars…yeah

I don’t car what you got…RWD, FWD, AWD…its all :greddy:…retards

slow FWD…huh…guess your shit is slow too cause what i have will run with what you got.

but the rwd car will do better burnouts :slap:

that doesn’t make it any better :slap:… its all retarted :bash:

I like burnouts

and you really cannot debate the rwd vs. fwd comparo - the rwd is far superior in every aspect to a fwd car.

:slap: :bash: :slap: :bash: :slap: :bash: ::slap: :bash: :slap: :bash: :slap:

i’m not comparing…its all retarded/:greddy:

i like burnouts. in every sense of the word.