I Luv my friends!

I don’t know many cops who would pull over an unregister and uninsured car and accept the excuse of, “I just bought it”, or “I only needed to move it a mile or so”. Those are pretty serious offenses. Just something to keep in mind.

I don’t remember all the details of your crown vic story, but I remember you gave someone money to renew the reg and they didn’t or something along those lines. Regardless, you got out of it and should have taken away from the experience the knowledge of what happens when you get caught driving an unregistered vehicle. Apparently you didn’t.

Technically, if there is a rope between the two cars you are towing it, and I’ve heard you can legally do that if the car being towed is not registered. This could be law, it could be urban legend. I know you can tow an unregistered vehicle on a tow dolly legally.

I’m not bring all this up to be a dick. You seem like a good guy, we met when I bought that heli off you over a year ago. Just suggesting that you’re asking for trouble moving a just purchased car with no plates, regardless of how short a distance.