I made an epic life changing decision today

Don’t get me wrong, the NSX is a sexy car with decent power. I just think its over hyped, like the MK4 Supra.

Have you tried Bul Auto on Fuller? They’ve always got Ferrari’s and other exotics on location, maybe they could help you find a local NSX for sale.

Hey,

Yea I know about them, my bro used to work at bap geon across the street, i guess they are a huge huge client at bap geon, and they are buying tons and tons of parts for the cars they have on sale.

I’ll contact them liek i will be buying an NSX and look for a test drive, but i wont be buying a car from them, they do alot of salvage title car buys

Yea i think the nsx is overhyped too, but i love the way it looks and the idea of mid engined is just lovely :smiley: I’m glad it didnt get raped (yet) by FnF, they got the skyline , supra, eclipse, jetta, and some others, but i didnt see the nsx, im sure it was in one of the movies but not enough to get raped

actually ludacris had an nsx in the 2nd on it was all Louie vaton(sp) painted exterior :headbang

yea but it wasnt in the video every other second

also forgot to mention they did kill s2000, lancer, and newer eclipse too

whewww

this thread = fail

YOU fail … thumbs down to you

hey everyone… I have a big announcement to make, but I wont say it here. So this is just an announcement that I will announce something at the lot tonight. It’ll be life changing… OMFG, I’m so excited.

… ok, I can’t hold it anymore… I’m gonna buy a 90s supercar!!! omfgbbq! But it wont happen for another 3 months. I’m so excited… life changing!!

:crackup

I’ll be happy for you if you actually get the car, until then this thread sucks.

(my mocking isn’t intended to be a dick to you, just to give you an idea how I see the situation)

I just laughed my ass off at “omfgbbq!”
I just want you to know.

I was laughing at the whole post! haha…

Give the guy a break, he’s excited about a car- not like none of us haven’t been…

lol NICE

ok my bad for talking about something I dont have yet… im sorry,

you seem to be a proper asshole, I should of thought about that before I posted a thread like this.

Thanks for loosing my respect today

Singh, you lost my respect with your new sig picture. :rofl
No but seriously, the NSX isn’t my cup of tea, but bad ass looking for an overpriced Honda none the less. :tong
Do it up man. Who cares what anyone else thinks. If it’s what you like, friggen buy it.
If you love your car for your own reasons, it’s not gonna bother you what anyone else says about it.
I did the same thing when I bought my car. I bought it because it means something to me.

buy mine lol

Ya haha my sig rocks dont it? Someone complained to vlad because they couldnt send me a PM to tell me my other one was annoying. So I made a WAY better less annoying one that you can see on every page of this site. I’m actually surprised it took this long for you or anyone to say something about it. That shit is hella gay and VERY annoying… yet no one really cares? :smiley: ok cool i’ll keep it

But yea Its all good, I like the nsx because I never see them etc and alot of other reasons, I will get it unless the internet quits this summer and no one wants a website anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways its all good I just dont like the grand smart ass comments because its not needed and if he was in person talkin to me for a few minutes he wouldnt be like that im very sure of it

I was slightly thinking about it when we were talking about your car, but I saw the E46 that kid had was like wow if I buy an M3 its gonna be an E46 for sure… but then I thought If im gonna get a loan for a car I wanna have something ridiculous , which is something most of you will not agree on , and thats cool. But yea your car is sick man… im sure you will sell it fast. I think you should take me for a ride it in sometime regardless :smiley:

less talk, more action. Sounds like you have a lot of stuff you want to get done before you actually make this purchase. 3 months is also a long time to change your mind too. If it’s like any other plans made on this board then it will never happen. Good luck though

Alright fair enough I wont talk about it anymore, thanks for the kind and supportive words.

Fixing the remaining issues with my car this week, then I just need to swap in the new diff bushings and I can really beat the snot out of the little slut. :rofl

Idk about the whole selling thing, I’ll probably just keep it.

haha “beat the snot out of the little slut” LOL ahhaha

yea keep it, its a hot car son but u could sell it im sure if you had too.

Dude I’ll sell you my Z…way sexier than the NSX. You know you wanna buy it…lol

this topic is fail now…

LOCK moderator? =/

anyways thanks for offer there is alotta cars you can buy for 30 grand or less we know that. You Z is sexy but nsx is sexier , nice car btw how did that injector crap go