I miss cheat codes

down down

left right

I found the glitch for Forza 3 if you play it offline and haven’t updated the game.

They say you have to buy ALL upgrades, but I just tried with a few.

Basically…on any car…but I do this on a 360 Modena:

1. Go to upgrades
  2. Go to engine swap
  3. Swap in the F430 V8
  4. Go to engine upgrades and buy all of them
  5. Press start and ‘reset to default upgrades’
  6. Press XBox button and log out
  7. Log back in, start the game
  8. You SHOULD have the money you start with before you bought whatever upgrades for this cheat and you should still have parts you bought. Sell those.
  9. Exit out to the main menu (so it saves your money)
  10. Go back into upgrades
  11. Go to engine swap and sell the F430 engine (it should sell all the parts associated with it)
  12. Repeat.

Seems to be working for me. I get $79,850 every time I do it. Might take a while…but I’m on an 360 Modena right now. I’ll eventually upgrade to an exotic where the swaps cost MUCH more.

Or youtube: Forza 3 Offline and watch the first video.

EDIT: Buy a Camaro Z28 and get the V8DSC - Corvette C6 ZR1 swap. It’s about $120k for the cheat.

I still remember all the codes for Twisted Metal 2.

left right

jesse is da best

B, A

I still remember all the DOOM cheat codes by heart. I used to play with my uncle all the time in the days of dial up internet. He’d make his own characters in the game (Like santa, the easter bunny, ect)

+1 for lots of fun when i was a kid

Fail for moving out of snow belt to locate to a better racing schedule, only to get a measly 9" and have state be totally fucked for days on end :rofl

Uber cold weather still blows here, so you win on that account!

I hear there’s some retarded code hack worm virus thing for MW2 on xbox that gives all the players unlimited ammo on everything(including care pacakge awards lice C130)…xbox can’t get rid of it because every time someone activates the code in a clean room it goes to all players and mods the code on thier system. Like terminator skynet shit or something :ahh

holy shit

“that guy” that made it, :bowdown

JVG told me about it.

here’s a quick sample of the insanity

o fuck that shit. playing against them hell no.

Me in that choppa. YES

I dunno, something like that(abiet controllable) for PS3 seems right up Clarks alley :lol

Turn on, annihilate all in your way, turn off, proceed.

Tell me about it. :facepalm Today its 39*F and it’s back in the high forties tomorrow. You’d think it’d melt quick but since they dont plow at all it’ll be awhile. I hope the restaurants are open today so I dont starve to death.

I’m all about the ammo hack if I have it and no one else does. Cheat codes are supposed to turn me into an impenetrable mobile arsenal and make the bad guys run around terrified of my fury. And I’m not nearly sophisticated enough to do all that hacker nonsense, I need A,UP,B,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,ENTER. Preferably shorter. In fact, it’d be nice to just yell AARRRGGGG!!! GIVE ME UNLIMITED AMMO ALREADY!!!

GTa code are the best, i know almost all san andreas ones by heart. Just bought gta4 on black friday. EVERYTHING is different. only good thing is, the codes are stored in phone. dont have to remember crap

AB down
IDDQD
IDKFA
is all you need to know

That glitch has been fixed…

The Forza one or the COD one?

Forza one is if you play online.