I miss cheat codes

Some crazy record 9" of snow fell last night here and the world is shut down, not kidding, for the next several days. Because everything is closed and I’m bored, I decided to catch up on MW2.

Which eventually brings me to my point: why are there no cheat codes for this game or any other? When a game is hard, you’re supposed to be able to punch in unlimited ammo, invincibility, and invisibility. Those were the rules.

I’m trying to beat this on the hardest level and its actually freaking hard when I cant cheat. I play video games to massacre Nazis and insurgents, not to actually be challenged.

Discuss.

Sincerely,
Duke Nukem, The Guy from Wolfenstein, and whoever you play in Doom.

TCS, DSC and ABS are all cheat codes…:rofl:rofl

I remember the game Aladdin for Sega Genesis. I used cheat codes for that

up up…

:rofl
I have none of those. But I have power steering which is another cheat.

i wish their was unlimited money code for forza. yea i would still race every race, i just want to build really stupid cars that i’ll never have a use for in the game.

+1 !!! I hate that there’s no unlimited money code like there was for Forza 2.

OT, cheat codes on Grand Theft Auto games are the best :rofl

Screenshot of said Aladdin game
http://www.segabandonware.com/scr/Aladdin.jpg

And yes, GTA cheats are the best

I blame the economy.

Apparently elliot missed the glitch for forza that was fixed a few weeks ago? I have like 150 cars and about 10M I’m still sitting on, got up to 45M or so. Woot.

Lance I used to play Aladdin game all the time. :lol

+1.

They have a code, but it requires the market place. Since I’m banned from Live, I can’t do that. I just wanna build awesome rides :(. Maybe someone will figure out a ‘local’ cheat not requiring live.

Haha op is a bitch

i don’t go surfing around daily for forza cheat codes. i don’t see myself stoping play forza anytime soon, so ill get my chance to build my retarded cars. already have a rwd fiesta w the rs200 engine swap, cant wait to see what i can do to a yaris.

i found a real life cheat code last night during sex. if i get her horny then roll over…s he’ll do that rest of the work while i just lay there on my back.

WIN

I found a cheat code to get my post count to 24,000.
Fail.

aladdin- a b a c a bb

:beer WOW hahaha!

aladdin
a bb aa bb a - completes the level!.. boo yaa thats from memory

Protip: LS9 aveo=retarded