OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

Username: CosseyOwns

I created a Shift car club too.

Club: Shift 518
Club Tag: S518

That’s all for now. Just got done installing /PJB

I won;t have till Thursday.

Username: ry woot

SgtMike8, won’t have until Thursday most likely either.

Syclone is in it, so it must be awesome

bout time they put it in.

Wont have it til Nov. 6th FML

Picked mine up at lunch and will be on before 5pm :rofl

IlyaKolo

Literally not going to my Circuits class to play this instead.

I tried to take a half day today but I had some stupid ass training/conference call at 2pm till 4. On the phone right now half asleep. Can’t wait to get home.

will be waiting till after the semester is over to buy it so i can get school work done.

I’d be playing right now, except I have a big paper due tomorrow, and I only have two paragraphs done.

i hate never having money.
i’ll probably pick this up 6 months after it’s popularity tanks.

Mach1yz250f is my xbox tag

just a 346 is my tag BUT i didnt get it yetttttttttttttt fml

procrastination ftw!

I could write all day about the subject, but condensing so much information into so few pages sucks. I hate having to rank importance of events and what not. It’s all done now though, so dinner then Forza for the night.

Looks like with difficulty up (meaning assists off), making money this time around is much easier. I hated the fact that it took forever to get any money in 3.

All I wanna do is play online, build crazy cars, and just screw around. I don’t care about career mode. It gets repetitive.

Yup playing with all the assist shit off and passing and turning good makes you bank. Already bought and built the Lexus wheels and all

I think the reason why is because in F3 you only got 30% additional earnings…but in F4 it’s at like 115% or whatever.

160% iirc.