OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

Went to go pick my copy up and they didnt send enough to gamestop so I now have to wait.
User tag sherloc123

i will not be buying until at least after christmas

On 3? Are you sure lol. I could have sworn that…lets say an event was 3000 credits. You’d get that + like 30%.

Here it’s 3000 + 115% which is another like 3.5k

It may be the game that finally makes me go out and buy an xbox. Was fun for the race I played @ jvgs today and the graphics are pretty fucking good too. Although I may still find a way to shoehorn the controller guts into a more comfortable PS3 frame controller.

Well if there’s anyone that can do it with ease, it’d be you lol.

I’m loving the game so far. I haven’t modified anything yet, but I did buy my E46M, and after winning a 2002 tii, my BMW collection has started.

What is awesome is that the game imported a bunch (20 or so) from Forza 3 that I had including the Ferrari 458, F430 Scuderia, BMW E92 M3 GTR, Veryron, and several others. Yet I still choose to rock my dumpy Nissan Micra lol.

Really!?

Had I known that I wouldn’t have erased my game files. DAMNIT!

owned :rofl

Yep :rofl

I’m seriously dying this morning because of this game. Was up til 230 :frowning:

anyone try drag racing? it’s pretty awesome with the new drag radials, got the my e36 down to 10.7s before I called it a night. the game manages to feel fast without looking cheap.

and HOLY FUCK THE SOUND OF IT ALL

I sat on the long straight of the nurburgring and listened to the other S class supercars rip by, sounds amazing. Obviously they sound even better when you’re driving them though.

also I LOVE the mixed class racing.

http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=25262

Well this sucks, now I have to buy a fuckin xbox.

Do you have a nice system or 2 speakers like me? (I need to upgrade). I have a nice pair of Bose Headphones and I agree…I can only imagine what it would sound like with a nice 5.1 or 7.1 system.

I’m debating buying a wheel for this.

I want this as well…I wish I had an Xbox and a wheel that was compatible…I can’t even believe people can play with a controller…

Some people don’t want to dish out 300 for a wheel…

I personally have tried two different wheels and sucked at the game. Give me a controller and I’m much better. But, then again, I haven’t tried those super-awesome-that-no-one-has couple hundred dollar wheels so…maybe it’s just the XBox one and the MadCatz one lol.

Not if you casually play…I wouldnt want too either…But if I planned on spending lots of time playing, it’s a different story…Any one that has played with a decent wheel will agree…I havent played any of the Forza games so I cant comment really on how the feedback and what not is but playing GT5 with a wheel is awesome…

Game is real good, stayed up playing last night.

Still waiting on gamestop to find my reserved copy

Those bastards. I’ll be on tonight @ ~10pm