Offical Forza 3 Xbox Live Racing Thread!!!

Offical Forza 3 Xbox Live Racing Thread

I figured i would start this as an easier way to meet up and play with local Nyspeeders! I dont know how many people play this game but it would be cool to have tournaments and such. My Live sn is pitbull14218 if anyone is interested in racing.

o im down for some racing :slight_smile: live tag- kingcrum21

nessuno124 I should be on in a little bit!

oo nothing you really want to race sal

I’m actually surprised it took this long to have this thread up lol

lol i got 4 hondas that are mad fast yo

just look for the Supra with the dicks on the side… thats red00ws6!

i cant see cars behind me

i do alot of the drag online i usually race s class rwd i think it keeps it kind of fair and the races are usually good. only thing that sucks is i am currently in florida for 2 weeks and racing on a little 15inch tv lol so im kind of off my game

lol, i didnt check this fast enough, well i guess i play more i was about to go to bed.

Good time, its late so we decided to do some more tomorrow, maybe with more people!

im down i had all my cars set up for drag raceing lol so the real races kinda of threw me off. ill build up some more cars for racing later today

Sounds good, we’ll switch it up between modes, settings, class’s. Will be a good time!

cool with me im a big fan of the drag racing s class rwd or s awd always seems to keep things close alot funner than always running 510 s and stuff like that, i have been on all morning racing to build some cars

yeah me too, but I hate when people play with traction control while drag racing because usually that’s something people don’t use in real life drag racing. 510’s are gay lol

I might be on later

I’m jester one if anyone wants to do some racing.

gamertag longuyen88

race me if you dare.

havent been on fm3 in a little bit, been playing cod but im down for some racing

gamertag - rogueXevolution

Im going on now.