Leister drag strip next friday

anyone going? i guess its the last one for this season and its only 10 bucks to get in and race…ive never been toa drag race or had my car onn a track…i have a nissan 240sx and id like to see what kind of time it pulls…sohc s13 , 5 speed, 2.5 ss exhaust and cut airbox …anyone ever been to this track>? shoot the opinions!:shoot:

i will be there sat for the nyspeed track rental… ive never heard anything bad about the track thats for sure

Ive been there a bunch of times, never raced, but it is a nice track.

It’s a good track. I would be going but I have to put a clutch in my car friday night.

i predict you pull a 16.1 … considering its your first time, and its a sohc. just have fun and don’t worry about going on green, work more on launching your car :tup:

its Leicester…and ive never been, but have heard great things about it.

sweet…yeah thats some wierd spelling they did on the name , anyhow…my shop teach Phil Marsh runs his Duster up there (old plymouth duster that is) and was pullin round a 13.578 ish…idk the exact . but yeah…hope to see you guys there and if yu see a dark blue S13 240sx witha red hatch and stock everything holla at me! well i got an exhaust…thats it…but yeah lemme know who yu are…and if yu know anyone thats goin then tell em to come over and chat…love meeting new ppl./ and goodluck to whomever goes…should be some fun

I’d go but I’m heading out of town at 4. :frowning:

well thats too bad…anyone know of the prices for the track or their official website?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18122

There were a bunch of good tips in there, along with the link to NYI.

thank man