I need a 335d.

they are forum regulars. if anyone is a troll it is you.

hey bud that was over with hours ago…you can read all the damn posts going back and forth I fixed what I first said it was over and done with…i’m a troll for making an opinion comment on how I like335i looks over the d…Hmmm, you done yet?

not trying to get into this forum scuffle as i dont really care but youre being reallll defensive… yet offensive at the same time. just relax. 100.1% of this forum is people kidding around.

fix your blowout n00b

my hairs curly prick, can’t really fix it unless I get it cut which im goin to this weekend, really wtf im being defensive and offensive at the same time cause is it really that hard to let something go?

What’s difference in how the i’s look compared to the d’s, wheels? It’s the same car.

you say youre not looking for trouble and now you’re instigating.

because I fixed what I said ha, oh well its dropped I really don’t know why I let it get to me, I have to give it to some of you though cause it really is hard to fucking piss me off, guess my temper is a little shorter since joining shift

Settle down spaz.

I did…? Are we bestbuds yet or what:hug lol?

They see me trollin’

they see me rollin’

Dude stop defending yourself, and stop going on the offensive towards established members. “Know your role, nob” :rofl

who is this fool?

diesel FTMFW!

I wanna see a 335d with stacks and a tow hitch!!!

oh heeellllll yeah

I think somebody hasn’t read the AnalPoundingRaceHatchwhateverthefuckhisnamewas thread, fair warning to him not to get defensive on here, people are very resourceful.

love the 335d, i want one in wagon form.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2013/dsc03173np1.jpg

fuck. yes.

335d driftwagen ftw.