I need a better job!

I am finally sick of my job. I need to find something asap. Currently working as an assistant manager at a Monro Muffler. I have been there for 3yrs and still make the same pay when I started, and the BS is just getting worse. So I am looking for something that I am more into. I would prefer to be in a place that does more performace work and fab work. I will make just about anything and do everything. Theres a few people on here that can vouch for my work.

If anyone knows a place looking for a mechanic let me know!

Try keeler.

I need a job too. Try looking at capital area help wanted. There were alot of postings for techs. Especially ones with tools. The performance world is limited in upstate. There just isnt enough money in it. When I was in Cali alot of the performance shops also did standard automotive work to stay in business and did performance work more/less on the side

yeah, you are totally right about the perf. having a limited market around here. i myself do the same thing.side work/ specialty jobs for people who are fortunate enough to obtain my services when i can fit it into my schedule.

Still looking.

Morgan you should hook me up with a job. I can keep Stallmer away for a bit :thumb