possibly looking for a new job

I’m currently working at a flat rate dealership and business has been incredibly slow for the last few months.(Much worse then normal and it hasn’t improved.) So between that and the fact that I really don’t like some other things about the place I’m thinking about making a change. Anyway I’m ASE master certified, have 5-6 years of experience and a Class A truck trailer license. I just moved back to the capital region about 6 months ago so I’m not really sure whats out there. If anybody has any suggestions for places to look or knows of some place looking for somebody with my skill sets any information would be appreciated.

check out fucillo, hear hes great to work for, and he has a ton of volume.

Idk if u know this or not but because u have a class A cdl your legal to work on airbrakes.
Check places like ryder or pensky there good to work for i heard. And make decent.money to

Isn’t ASS looking for someone?

If Clifton Park isn’t too far…

I’m pretty sure they are. Great people over there!

This, go there

Only if “race cars” are your passion haha… :faceplam:

I’ll see if we’re hiring if you don’t mind working on some Dodges (since we still have contract w/ APD to service their patrol cars) and Nissans.

I would have thought Mark filled that position by now. If not then I should probably talk to him. The ride time isn’t the issue so much as the cost of travel.

I can work on anything, so let me know if they are looking for anybody.