Lost my job.....

Well I just got the call today, due to the economy Denooyer Chevrolet is closing our used car lot up in Clifton Park, so I will be out of a job in two weeks, Im so in shock right now I dont know whether to cry or be mad :frowning: Anyone know of any dealerships that are hiring ? I have 2 yrs experience as a title clerk/office manager and doing F&I

Hit the papers, and online. Job industry is damn rough right now. Apply for EVERYTHING. You never know where you might end up.

Damn, sorry to hear.

Shitty. Since when did they have a used car lot up there anyway?
Morris Ford is hiring for a title clerk- I just checked today’s Gazette.

those Denooyers have more money than GOD! wtf?

both of my roommates work at dealer ships…

actually one works as a tech at Denoyer on Wolf Rd. and the other works at Otto Cady… ill talk to them tonight and see whats good

AUTOMOTIVE TITLE CLERK MORRIS FORD MERCURY INC. has an immediate opening for an experienced title clerk. Fast paced office, ADP computer experience preferred, general office duties & flexibility required. Pay based on experience. Benefits include: Health Plan Dental Plan LIfe Insurance 401k Plan Paid Vacation Sick Time Paid Holidays Apply in person to Nancy Hausheer Rte 50, Burnt Hills

there ya go!

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I did see the morris one and plan on printing up my resume tonight and I have been emailing for one through goldstien auto group, we will see what happens

ill talk to my roommates if you want

Good luck Tricia :smiley:

Sorry to hear T. Go get em!

your best bet is to get the fuck out of the car business while god has given you the opportunity! you can apply at automate dealership systems… they typically hire auto industry people to help train their dealership software. that was my first step in getting the fuck out.

www.automate.com

My dad’s VP at Armory Nissan and he’s been letting a few people go a week for the last few months. Sorry to hear that, but it’s going on everywhere :frowning: I’d check out something like Wayne suggested.

I work for a company that delivers accessories for GM and its been SLOOOOOW, hell i worked 2 days last week and i cover a huge territory of dealers

i lost my job at a dealer way back in oct…im still unemployed

lost my job on tuesday, join the club :frowning:

aww , this economy shit really sucks, where did u work ? and did they do it to cut costs too ?

I bet they did it cause he sucked.

Just playing Jeff, sorry to hear that :frowning:

FujiFilm in East greenbush. Started in october as a slave…lol then 1st week of december got moved upto night supervisor. Then moved up again day after christmas to Shipping and Receiving manager. walked in tuesday (11pm-8am,but i dont leave til i get atleast 10 hours…) anyways walked in, and the CEO was there… he was like, Are you Jeff morgan, “yes sir”, well your being layed off. i was like “O thanks, just what i needed to start my day off” then we talked for a little bit. all of 2nd and 3rd shift from tuesday-til mid may (prom month). Freaking GAY. thats the third job in a row i JUST got moved up to a position that pay freaking awsome and BOOM. everyone gets the boot.