New guy, needs some feedback : )

Whats up Everyone?

New here, Im Jas. I wanted to sign up because A) I love cars, And B) im in a fucked up situation with my partner. And I figured you guys might be able to help me out.

Heres the deal, My Partner bought a 2003 Chevy s-10 about 4 years ago, He sadly doesn’t know shit about cars, and got really REALLY screwed. HE has put in over 8 grand in fixing this car, Every fucking month the thing breaks and were dropping more money into it, We don’t know what to do! The economy really hit us hard, and i Was laid off from my job, making really great money. So were living off of his income until i land something again. Its been about a year. The truck continues to have more problems with it, and were starting to actually panic. He has crappy credit, and my great credit, Is now shit. When you go from taking home over a grand a week, to 290 on unemployment. Your credit turns to shit in a matter of a year. :banghead

If we cant get him into another car, or figure out what to do, We could loose out apt, We could really loose Everything. in a matter of a few months. We both could be living on the street.

I don’t really know what to do, What our options are?

its a 2003 Chevy s-10 Zr2 with 113,000 miles on it, He owes about 4800 left on it, with shit credit.

anyone locally know of a dealer or someone we could talk to?

Im really saying this from my heart, But If we continue to put money into this fucking money pit, We could loose everything.

I need some feedback, Im really fucking lost.

Thanks guys!

J

:bowdown

Get a better life partner.

Wrong place for this lol

well im sorry your Partner is stoopid but…i think u just have to take this one in the ass, no pun intended.

o and FYI we already have a tranny on the site, his name is Turbo Travis.

Get a job, no reason to be jobless for a year, WTF!?

If you guys don’t have anything nice to say…

Edit: if you don’t need to have a truck you should cut your ends with the truch and buy an old cheap reliable car like a corolla.

First things first, why is your name LowerEastside?

Im a set designer. I Went to the best Art school in the country, I know people in my field who have been jobless for 3 plus years.

you shouldnt judge someone untill you have walked in there shoes.

Im also in school again, and also just got my real estate lisence for NY state, and California.

Im doing everything i can. fuck you. :thumbup

Its where im From : )

Should be easy to pick up a brainless job for more than $300 a week…

Someone please scan the IP… is this real?

Its Really not. Actually. Im prob going to take a offer With a local Studio in Brooklyn, and just commute, Till We get back on our feet, and can relocate to LA withen 2 years or so.

dude, its tuff out there.

Lower east side of wat

Gramercy park area?

guess bonehead

What do you want to sell the truck for? $1500?

like penis on penis action?

Is this for SRS?

I think if you have 8k into an '03 with that many miles, you should have pulled out a while ago.

It’s not surprising that you can’t find a job in a useless field with the way the economy is right now. No one has money to waste on nonsense. The “arts” are reserved for prosperous times, and fyi, so is buying a house. Your best bet? Learn to work on cars, and get a job… AND fix your manfriend’s truck.

So many problems solved.

Fuck art.

Not surprised he didn’t know when to pull out. To some people pulling out isn’t as important. :ahh

I just fingered common sense would dicktate. or similar.