I NEED A CAR!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE!! :-d

93 accord… has a button for when you want to get tickets and a button for when you don’t want to get tickets

There is no way this kid is graduating with a college degree in 6 months…

I think thats the best thing anyone has said.

Fast to you isnt fast to me. I drove V6 mustangs that girls in shcool had… Cant even break both tires loose from a dig, cant drift on dry pavement, side by side it is about the same speed as a focus svt, civic si, 2.0 golf… any car can hit 136, if you have enough room it will get their in a long time. My jetta will pass a car on the highway from 80 to 140 in less than the time it will take you to tie your shoes.

FYI a 2004 GT v8 intake exhaust my chipped stock turbo Jetta beats it from a dig fucking around at a light. and on a higway 60-what ever I walk past it and it wont catch me. And my wast FAST back then.

Fast it realitive. Anyone that knows car, never says their car is fast, becasue there is ALLWAYS a faster one around the block. The more cars you drive/race around with give you an idea of what YOUR FAST is.

I was waiting for the I get speeding ticket I know how to drive fast. ROFL.

First off nobody would line up with you if that was the case, becasue your talking a 40mph difference and at that speed it would be like a 300whp car vs a 800whp car to get a “blurr past the looser at 160 +”.

One fuck up on your slow cars part and you will wreck someones car that is twice the car your racing and at that speed it could be fatal. We have guys in shift with 4-5-6-7-8 almost 900hp cars. Even they dont fuck around like that.

What ever dude. I am 27 and had my fair share of tickets, been taken out of my car many times, paid more in tickets than what your looking to sell your car for, yet only have 2 pts on my lic. It isnt something to brag about, I acutally feel like an asshole for those reasons. Lots of them were my fault and lots were questionable. It still doesnt make someone a good driver or prove they have a fast car… it just means you get caught acting like a dick.

BTW what is the fastest car your drove in, and how hard did you push it?

If you have time to type stupid questions, type them in google and save everyone here the energy to tell you your dumb.

Cliff notes of this whole thread: