I NEED A CAR!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE!! :-d

I’de have to say… your lying. So someone is telling you they will give you 10k free cash and your saying no… For some reason I dont believe that… And as a 16 year old a V6 mustang convertible seemed VERY nice to me as a first car. I was excited to get it at first. I see now later that its NOT the best car to hav and far from it… O well.

I am going to sleep tonight lol .Its already 2:30… I have class in 5 hours lol…

Can we get back on topic of what car is worth it the most. a used honda civic for like 1000 or so or a gt mustang for 4500 or so. And How much a 2000 mustang would cost for repairs annualy

yea my grandmother offered me 10k to buy a car with, true story. I turned her down because I would rather have bought my own car and not have had mommy and daddy buy it for me

OMG

http://ahfai.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/noob1.jpg

were you 16 with no money no job and nothing at the time?

if the times were different then its a different situation…

IF I COULD HAVE AFFORDED 5000-7000 AT THE TIME MYSELF. I might have bought the gt back i nthe day but granted I had MAYBE 500 in my name at the time… I had NO SAY :smiley:

How does asking this make me a noob? am I supposed to know it off the top of my head. I know a lot of ppl here have it hence why im asking a rough estimate

Annual fee to own that car is roughly $4,641 not including gas and the speeding tickets you’ll have to pay.

How? ill let others chime in.

Im not one to rag on people but holy shit.

RESEARCH! RESEARCH! RESEARCH!

And thats all im going to say.

yea I was 16. I got my first miata for 100 hours of yardwork. true story

I have yet to have to pay a full speeding ticket. Im usually found not guilt or reduced to something stupid like parking… And The number 4600 seems a little high. Im waiting for Dread or Sully or other Mustang owneers to post in this thread

Then why fucking ask dude? Seriously… it varies. You could spend 5000 a year in repairs, or one year spend 100 in just oil changes and need nothing else. Fuck man, use your head.

nah man, could be even cheaper than that. Just use water instead of oil, I hear the lubricating properties are similar.

Thank you

Don’t try saving this kid any money…

I just wanna pummel myself in the face over and over. Its retarded. Maintenance on my girlfriends mothers Dakota has been a total of $125… in the past 2 years and 3 months Ive been with her. It needed a new computer, thats it.

That doesnt include price of oil changes, which should be the same in every car just the difference between regular oil and synthetic. But damn…

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/183/mustangzm.jpg

Lance +rep :rofl

My S4 is for sale. $3700 and it’s yours. May need a power steering pump and/or lines which will be around $300. Otherwise, it’s the car’s meow.

Dude, buy my Cobra. 04 triple black ragtop, 443whp 12.3 1/4 mile. It’s no v6 stanger, but it doesn’t do bad!

$21,500 I’ll deliver.

is this Falvis?

Could very well be his replacement. Kefhr just cut your losses, keep your V6, and go on a hiatus from Shift.