the control panel under edit options?

I vote you get a honda

This post worries me for many reasons. :Idiots

Agreed.

What part worries you?? :smiley:

Im a noob… I need advice… hence me posting here lol

You thinking a V6 Mustang is fast.

… edit: “fast enough for NYC”

Like I said before… I dont RACE religiously… lol…

I hope you aren’t acting like Johnny race car driver with your current car. There’s a time and place for “hitting 136” and “cruising at 110.” 0-60 times are a joke, and I will never think otherwise. Your car really hasn’t had any major problems. If you want an older GT, that’s fine, good luck to you. Just don’t be a jerk with it on the street.

haha, he races a V6 mustang. Have fun beating up on people’s DD 4cyls?

what do you mean fast enough for NYC?

What do you define… “be a jerk with on the street” as?

I wont go around telling people my car is faster than theirs or anything. I know a lot of cars are still better/faster than the gt mustang lol I just like the style of it and I like pocket $$$ :smiley:

The thing with my car is… It has a broken frame for the convertible top which “is a common error with 07’ mustangs” according to FORD… Which means I can’t even take down the top over the summer unless I invest another 500 cash in it to fix it (by a cheap laborer, 3 grand if I want a professional doing it). So basically I have a convertible I cant use in the summer…

Whats the use??

edit:

fast enough for nyc
Fast enough as in I have already gotten over 6-7 speeding tickets… And thats off a V6 lol.

MX-5 I would appreciate it very much if you wrote NOTHING instead of writing something negative every 5 minutes… Im asking for an honest opinion.
MY post clearly said I DONT RACE RELIGIOUSLY… and yes if someone pulls up next to me no matter WHAT car it is and revs the engine I will race it… I dont care if they will/do wipe the floor with me… its not a matter of me losing a race. Its the thrill I get seeing a car blurr past me when I am going 120 and I know hes going 160+

Answered your own question.

:facepalm you can get a speeding ticket in a geo metro. That doesn’t make it fast. Just makes you an idiot

You can get speeding tickets in any car. It doesn’t matter… it comes down to driver responsibility. I could rack up speeding tickets all day in my Hatch, my gfs 98 Civic EX, or my S2000. I could have a Plymouth Acclaim and still get speeding tickets. Its not like a cop is going to be like, “Listen, your car accelerates too fast, its a mad tyte Mustang so Im going to have to ticket you.”

srs dude… V6 mustangs are shit.

i got a speeding ticket in my neon when i was 16… whats your point. And you getting 6-7 speeding tickets at your age is fucking STUPID driving… you wont have a license.

Well the thing with that is… I dont plan to speed any more/less if I get a V8 as compared to my V6 now…

Ide like to think of a V6 mustang as a cheap/retarded (whatever floats your boat) sports car that I got before and I had no say in. If someone said free V6 mustang to you, can you really tell me youde say no thanks? Its a free car…

@ cliff

Same question as I asked MX-5. If someone offers you a FREE MUSTANG V6 and says you have no other choices… this or nothing… do you say no thank you?

WHAT DOES A FREE CAR HAVE TO DO WITH BEING FAST.

What he said

honestly I would not, I don’t like really fords at all with the exception of the GT500e. Oh yea also I wouldn’t listen to daddy and I’d do what I did. USE MY OWN MONEY AND BUY MY OWN CAR