I need a new job ..Auto detailing /landscape

Shit sign me up for detailing on the weekends, i’ll do it if nobody else wants to… :lol

You drive a VW Jetta, not a Ferrari F430… How would detailing a Saturn be any different? “Wahh, I’d be ashamed!” Dude, you paid RETAIL for an AEM gauge because you felt buying directly from the company is more ‘legit’ than buying from one of their authorized dealers, which would have saved you around $100. I’d be ashamed of being retarded.

The BS is at ANY job man, ANY job.

What sucks for me, is unemployment is paying me more then the starting wage at ANY job in my town…

oh snap!

rofl!

:lmao

haha bobby lafail strikes again!!

Actually dick ,
How would I save 100 ?? He offered it like 3$ cheaper then AEM direct.I would rather just buy from AEM that actually makes the products.I now go to Gear head to get all of my shit.

I never said I drive a ferrari ,yes I drive a VW? and that has to do with what ?.And personally I dont want to be cleaning saturns all fucking day .I am not desprete for a job , I have one now and I would like to find another .If I was desprete I would try to get any job possible.

Just because you got a Porsche you think your the shit now.I don’t know you and I honestly Don’t give a fuck who you are . Its funny you talk like you know me?

calm down

i concur with the statement this fine young gentleman just proposed.

EDIT: That’s fucked up.

Quoted for future reference

Im not taking sides, but thats just mean, that was below the belt, thats not his fault…bein a jerk sometimes is his fault :hug…but not that…plus you say that you dont know him, so he shouldnt say anything about you, well you shouldnt say anything about him either then…just sayin

wow bro take it fucking easy no need for this fucking shit

Ahhh and yet one more person who gets butt hurt over some internet comments…he was stating his opinion on what you said about detailing Saturn’s and you go and throw a fit and say some shit that is definitely out of line. If you can’t handle forum criticism then you shouldn’t go online. Making a reply to what he said is one thing, but making a comment about his eye is by far immature and extremely uncalled for.

+1:clap

That was a dick comment. Learn to take the internetz a lil less srs

I said calm down god dammit

Go to hell you half retarded tool bag

the line has been crossed, and this post is submitted for review.

If 5 people in a row tell you that you were being a prick, you were being a prick. Stop being a prick.