I need a price estimate on an s14

The book value for a 95 s14 and all s13’s is 0

Are you actually asking why big, fragile, fibreglass body kits and discount paint jobs with strange colors reduce the value of a car?

I thought taking away OEM, reinforced, up to spec., materials off a car increases its value Bing.

its what all the cool kids are doing

a real paint job, anything close to OE spec, will cost more than $1800 in materials alone… then you have at least another $1500 - $2000 in labour… meaning any paint job under $4000 has major corners cut either by using lesser grade materials or by not prepping the car properly…

i dont know what kind of paint job this car has, but $2,000 paint jobs (ESPECIALLY A FULL COLOUR CHANGE) reduce the value of the car always… unless it was just done and looks decent… but this paint job is a few years old.

body kits are stupid…plain and simple… they cost thousands to buy, install, paint… they dont fit as well as OEM, they are fragile and crack all the time and therefore increase cost of ownership.

almost every body kit looks stupid too and they are impractical for regular street driving…

because it’s a taste issue as well you significantly narrow the potential buyers market for the car as well, making it harder to sell and therefore less valuable.