I need a super awesome Pontiac Salesman

go break a hip

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:21,topic:31897"”]

go break a hip

[/quote]

Go play with your banana…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:17,topic:31897"”]

Danielle, you gonna buy Jazz? I wouldn’t since he falls apart to easily…

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“Helidrop,post:8,topic:31897"”]

the retard that designed it didnt realize “hey! maybe they will want to fit a cooler in the trunk” it was poorly designed and im starting to despise it LOL.

BUT … I THINK i will finally be happy with this decision and actually keep the car long term

[/quote]

Wait wait wait…

You are unhappy with a cars design. Yet you are going to buy a car built by the same exact company?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:24,topic:31897"”]

Wait wait wait…

You are unhappy with a cars design. Yet you are going to buy a car built by the same exact company?

[/quote]

thank you for saving me the time it took to type that. :):clap:

Wait wait wait…

[/quote]

gotta lay down the :ham: right here.

im with him

Wait wait wait…

[/quote]

yeah, i am. go ahead an make fun of my GM whorness. with the cobalt, i didnt have a choice, my lease was up on my other car … and daddy thought we could buy it out, so not thinking, he said any GM dealer is fine. Buying out the lease wasnt an option,s o i had to get a new car. we ended up at glen campbell so my only choices were Chevy. and what would you pick if your choices were a malibu, aveo, and a cobalt?

anywho…i just need a bigger car, im just too cramped in the cobalt and i know what i want, and im taking a better approach at getting a new car than i have in the past … so go ahead an flame me alllllllllllll you want.

[quote=“Helidrop,post:27,topic:31897"”]

yeah, i am. go ahead an make fun of my GM whorness. with the cobalt, i didnt have a choice, my lease was up on my other car … and daddy thought we could buy it out, so not thinking, he said any GM dealer is fine. Buying out the lease wasnt an option,s o i had to get a new car. we ended up at glen campbell so my only choices were Chevy. and what would you pick if your choices were a malibu, aveo, and a cobalt?

[/quote]

I’m confused. How does one get themselves confined to one dealer? Do you mean something like you went to drop your car off at the end of the lease, and didn’t have a ride home, so had to buy a car right then and there?

Wait wait wait…

[/quote]

good call. its so hard for me to ever justifywasting moneyon a new GM vehicle. if you REALLY need one though get a year or two old one for about 50-60% of the original msrp

:picard: to pontiac

there ARE other stealerships that not only would be happy to take your money, and they’ll even give you something that might actually be worth a good majority of it

The only pontiac that is >slobalt means G6 or Solsctice… and I dont see a cooler goinginto a Solstice so well.

[quote=“ly555is,post:30,topic:31897"”]

:picard: to pontiac

there ARE other stealerships that not only would be happy to take your money, and they’ll even give you something that might actually be worth a good majority of it

[/quote]

you’re forgetting something… she said “daddies money”.

:loopie:

[quote=“K Cuv,post:29,topic:31897"”]

good call. its so hard for me to ever justifywasting moneyon a new GM vehicle. if you REALLY need one though get a year or two old one for about 50-60% of the original msrp

[/quote]

You would think. But with some of the mark downs on GM’s, new ones are the same price as used. Between factory cash back, my GM supplier discount, and my GM card earnings (if you can combine them all) I could get 5000+1300+2700=9000 off a Trailblazer right now. :jawdrop:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:32,topic:31897"”]

you’re forgetting something… she said “daddies money”.

:loopie:

[/quote]

please show me where i EVER said “daddies money”

when i went to buyout my lease my dad took me to a GM dealer to get the finiancial stuff done. What the car was worth and what the baloon payment was, were no where close to each other and my dad felt bad so he decided that because the people at Glen campbell tried to be so helpful that we would buy a car there … i wasnt happy, but i got over it…

NEVER EVER have my parents paid for anything expensive for me. im not a spoiled little rich girl if that’s what your thinking… i work for my shit.

[quote=“Helidrop,post:34,topic:31897"”]

please show me where i EVER said “daddies money”… …im not a spoiled little rich girl if that’s what your thinking… i work for my shit.

[/quote]

Me thinks You’re knocking a good thing. Look at newman.

That being said:

[quote=“Helidrop,post:27,topic:31897"”]

and daddy thought we could buy it out.

[/quote]

To me says daddy money.

For the record: wasn’t thinking anything… I dont make solid opinions till i meet someone.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:35,topic:31897"”]

Me thinks You’re knocking a good thing. Look at newman.

That being said:
To me says daddy money.

For the record: wasn’t thinking anything… I dont make solid opinions till i meet someone.

[/quote]

i’ll rephrase it … Dad thought I could buy it out. My father doesnt even toss me a few bucks when i need gas …he would’nt even think about buying me a car…

Haha wow this thread took one hell of a turn

again, why can you only buy GM?

if anything, you should wait for the new G8 if you have your hart set on Pontiac

http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpcontainers/do/MediaNav/year=2009/make=Pontiac/model=G8/firstNav=Gallery/photoId=20111919

meh, ur dad takes care of you pretty well :stuck_out_tongue: no not for your car though.