I need a super awesome Pontiac Salesman

You realize that a Solara vert is cheaper than a G6 vert right? And higher quality? And will depreciate slower?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:61,topic:31897"”]

You realize that a Solara vert is cheaper than a G6 vert right? And higher quality? And will depreciate slower?

[/quote]

if your talking sticker price, then yes i do realize this. I get the GM discount so technically speaking, i could get a g6vert for around 24-25k eith the discount plus incentives…

but imnot set in stone on it yet… i dont even know if trading my car in is going to be feasible at the moment…all i really wanna know is if i can trade in my car for what i owe…

For the love of god, lease the damn thing unless you’re gonna drive it into the ground. People who buy make higher payments the whole time and still end up upside down. At the end of the lease, turn it in and deal without a trade.

[quote=“Joe,post:63,topic:31897"”]

For the love of god, lease the damn thing unless you’re gonna drive it into the ground. People who buy make higher payments the whole time and still end up upside down. At the end of the lease, turn it in and deal without a trade.

[/quote]

I smartbuy, i won’t lease again…

isnt smartbuy a fancy word for lease?

i wish i could lease, but i drive too much

[quote=“evolve,post:65,topic:31897"”]

isnt smartbuy a fancy word for lease?

i wish i could lease, but i drive too much

[/quote]

its set up like a lease, but the car is in my name, and if i want to turn it in i dont have to wait for the lease term to expire or wait for ap ull ahead program…