I need help and advice for the end of the rest of my life

Mainly on wedding rings.

I don;t give a fuck what mine looks like or how much it costs but WTF do you do for your wifes?

does that replace the engagement ring?
does it add on?
do they even need one if the engagement ring is bad ass?

should I go to the same place for her ring, should it have more diamonds and is there like a special style to go with a classic 1 ct solitaire cushion cut?

How the fuck do you plan an outdoor wedding with weather?

this is shit the chick takes care of. you get the engagement ring, she figures out the bullshit cause chicks love planning weddings

expert non married guy speaking*

My wallet is footing the bill though so I have to be involved

but she picks out the wedding ring thingy for herself?

that could be good she has “calmer” taste then I do

let her do it all, you just write the check. Thats what i did. Man, my exwife is a dirty whore.

it’s an add-on to the engagement ring. since i got her a princess cut diamond engagement ring, the wedding ring had 5 small princess cut diamonds so that they compliment each other. i think hers was $250? idk, i made her pay for that shit, since i had to sell a car to get her, her dam ring.

ok I started looking today and all these wedding bands for bitches were like $1200-3000. I just about shit my pants

Then I heard you are supposed to buy each other like a pretty pricey wedding gift

What The Holy FUCK?

We do both agree the most important thing is the honeymoon. I have never traveled to some far off tropical island and our wedding is july 19th 2014. How do you plan that honeymoon (to a far off tropical resort) with things like weather and shit. I’m sure yo u have to book way in advance. WTF happens if it rains, I mean July is hurricane season for a number of places. I also do not want us to get kid napped raped and killed or to have anything like touristas or hostel take place. Sam is the lead role attractive and I do have the look of the loving boyfriend who get brutally killed within the first 5 minutes of the movie and we wouldn’t be traveling with the token black guy so the odds of my dying would be pretty strong

Seriously, I do not understand spending $30k+ on a wedding when you could just blow it on the craziest fucking vacation ever…and still have some cash left over for a house or a pony or some shit.

so from experience here…

depending on the engagement ring, the wedding band usually is an addition to it. My wife actually got her band and engagement ring soldered together after the big day.

and yes, generally there is a wedding day gift as well, but it doesn’t have to be extravagant…just do/spend what you both feel comfortable with

Dick in a box

You want advice? Don’t get married.

SOLUTION: Pay for me to accompany you on your trip as your bodyguard.

Just a warning, I will most likely kidnap, rape and kill you and your wife myself.

You can also do plain wedding bands, that aren’t too expensive, maybe 400-500 for both. They don’t have to match the engagement ring and don’t need diamonds in them. Decide for yourself what budget you want to spend.

Most places that handle outdoor weddings have alternative indoor locations I believe or tented areas. Scout out some locations and talk to them about it.

The desigm I liked for mine was $32 when I saw it on google lol

I got my wife’s band and engagement ring at the same place , so I took her engagement ring in to get re certified and at that time got her wedding band so it matched and both accented each other !

FUCK YEAH!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

http://www.njmp.com/weddings-special-events.html

/thread

^ Like everyone else said, the band should compliment/ match her engagement ring. Best bet is to either pick them out together or take her ring and find something that you think matches.

On the honeymoon: one of the couples we know actually added their honeymoon to their registry. If you go through a travel agent then you can do this and send cards with the bridal shower invitation (like a normal registry) and people can put money towards that. They also had a very small regular registry. Just something to think aboot- I would definitely do that.

Also- I would HIGHLY recommend going to Jamaica (Iberostar GRAND) or any all incluslive. You are going to gamble with the weather regardless of when you go. We went during peek hurricane season (October) and we had gorgeous weather. It is what you make of it.

wedding bands, get some nice plain complimenting styled ones on the cheap.

honeymoon, watch every season of locked up abroad and vacation in lake George lol.

Hit up Eric with the s2000(twomodified4u), hes the expert shift518 jeweler.

get a few bucks worth of quarters and keep putting them in until you find two you like.
http://www.magicauction.com/Auction_Stage_Pics/GUMBALL%20ST45015.jpg

I went to an all inclusive in Punta Cana, DR. It was pretty nice for the most part. We went in June and we were lucky with the weather.