I need my windown tinted

i hear you can modify the engine and suspension on a car.

any truth to this?

btw arent you that girl with the 4 cycl tibby who wanted to race my celi a couple of weeks back at c3 mall?

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

i can hook u up if u need tint i have done a bunch of thoes

are you the dude from explicit customz with chris and them?>

And when your “done with it” what are you gonna do with it?

im the kid with the celica who was down with whitey and jeff when you got your exhaust on your car.

show us some skin

she was asking me if you were the one with chris… didnt realize you were the same guy… if you were the one with chris and them that day she was there

poor girl makes a topic, and we bash her… lol

Everyone could go back to bashing you if you want. We could even pull up some of your old fast and furious street racing posts.

people still give me a hard time but i dont care??

Damn it, who typed a question mark on the teleprompter?

yes… that would be me

no clue…me :blah:

anyway, i dont see why ppl want to risk a ticket if they are yanked with tint. I think…SloShelby made a post about a letter he was sending to h-burg about changing the tint laws? :dunno: can’t remember, but i think PA should really change their law on tint, it’s almost as if the two “laws” that are written contradict each other.

It’s the same as speeding, I guess some people just think it’s worth the risk that they might get caught. I’ll stick to speeding though.

http://berksweb.com/users/dmv/tint/

I believe that site explains everything in detail.

i gotta see these. :blue:

i have 20% tint on all windows except the front windshield and will put 20% on all my future cars. i always drive with the windows down anyways. :rolleyes: