TINT 3-15-07

Alright, Here we go
I have about 3 spots left on my schedule for window tint for this thursday.

Trick is you need to drop off at or before 10 am, and pick up at or after 4pm.

Pick your Percentage! 5% (Darkest) 20% (semi dark, factory match) 35% (medium dark)

2 windows- Such as 2 fronts on truck to match back $67.50
2 door car- Such as Mustang, Civic, Grand AM, etc $180.00
Except F bodies, (Firebird, Camaro, T/A + $20*****
4 door car- Such as Grand Prix, Alero, Malibu etc $202.50

Suv/Station Wagon ALL 7-9windows Such as Suburban $275.00

All windows are tinted using 1 piece of film, seamless, unless otherwise informed prior to tinting

All Tint is warrantied for the period of 3 years from the date of purchase, against cracking peeling, fading, or delamination.

3m Film is available, and runs about 75-100 more per vehicle.

Please contact me (Chaz) by wednesday 7pm if you are interested in getting on the schedule.

I will also being posting other future dates within the next 3 weeks so if you miss out on this one, you can get on the next one

Thanks
-Chaz
412-353-0631

good prices!

bump sponsor…good price for sure

someone want a 5% rear window for a camaro. mine is dark as hell i want 35% on the rear so i can get my sides tinted again. 5 on back and any thing on the sides is just too dark.

it would be awesome if you would get 35 on your back camaro window. then swap me that way i have 35 and you have 5 and mine is fuckin flawless also. just too dark for whitehall bastards

Is this similar to the special you’ll be running in April? I wouldn’t mind getting on the schedule but it might be tough to get my car over there…

Let me know and maybe I’ll drop it off, I’d like to get 30% all around.

its actually going to be within 5 bucks of these prices if not the same.

I’m still interested, but still worried about getting pulled over.

they are hassling you over a 5% rear window? in the PA code it doesnt say anything about having tint on the rear window… so it will just get thrown out
just cant have it on the windsheild, side window or rear wing (like on a truck)
anything behind your head is legal. I been to court and it was thrown out.

I never get bothered by whitehall, let again my uncle is the public works supervisor so i bet that helps a little