window tint?

hey im new here and i did do a search but this is kind of a poll question how many people here actually get screwed wit by cops with like 20% window tint…i have a black eclipse and im wonderin if they will screw wit me alot if i tint my windows like 20%… :reloading

yes, there are thousands of threads stating the law around here. If you get a ticket for tint, please do not come on here and post how much cops suck and how BS the law is, it’s annoying.

ps, post in the n00b forum

i kno i aint gonna get on here and vent about em’ i seen many threads where people already have done that. i just want to know wut im up against

You will probably have some trouble. It seems like a lot of people have been getting busted for tint lately.
BTW with a black car and a dark interior, you could probably do 35% and it would look pretty dark but still be able to see through better. Both for you at night and the cops that are thinking about whether to stop you.

Also, buy my eclipse instead

is this shelby with a new name?

ip checking!

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=152027

is it just me or is all the people gettin bustin driving sport compacts… etc… :dunno:

no it just seems to be shelby in mount lebo…

imports get messed with more then anybody i think… I dont really get messed with that bad, and when i do, im usually in my work clothes, (dress shirt, tie, and slacks) so the cops dont think that im just another punk kid…

only place that messes with me is mt lebanon, everyone else doesnt care… and i even heard peters township is hard on tint. i’ve passed 4 cops since i tinted them and peters leaves me alone

Yea i got busted their also. :eek4: After getting pulled over 3 times in a week for tint and 3 times before that, it’s starting to be more obvious that tint imo is not worth it around here. I guess some people get lucky and never get hassled about it but i guess my lucks not that great, at least with tint.