Stupid Cops

Got a nice warning today from the police cause my side windows are tinted …what a bunch of BS cant they actually go harrass someone whos breaking the law ???

easy money

yea 20% tint is soooo dark … get a friggin life

stay out of kilbuck

it was from South Pork cops I was on my way to work

Yeah i just got pulled over the other day for tint.I’ve 5% all the way around. The cop just gave me a warning for it though.

i got a written warning to take it off

got many warnings for my last car, one cop said he wouldn’t give me a ticket if i ripped it off right there soo i agreed and acted like i couldn’t get it off and only tore off a piece that was under the window seal soo you couldn’t see it, 5% is very noticeable to cops

its 20% not all that dark he was being a DICK HEAD

mine fronts were 30% and i had TO SCRAPE MINE… so stop being such an asshole to all the othere members. nobody said anything offensive

here’s a solution… don’t illegally tint your car.

20 is dark only legal percentage on front windows are 70% visibity and alot of gms come stock with it. look in the lower corner of the window and it will tell you if you have it or not.

how about just be happy and you were breaking the law.

I was calling the cop a dickhead not any members …the cop made a special thing to turn around and catch up to me a mile later …just seems petty to me

The cop is just doing his job. You were breaking the law, he was enforcing it.

south park, dark windows and what type of car? that right there looks bad

I wasnt In the park its south park township …I was on my way to work … I saw him pass and and then make a special effort to pull me over …

tint is illegal, why bitch at the cop.

whiney little babies

cause theres a million little cocksuckers with the mirrored shit tint all over the place in the south hills that never get shit

what type of car do you own

welcome to Life. have a nice day