Stupid Cops

:rofl:

it dont matter I got pissed off and rippd it all off …its an eclipse by the way

reason my windows are tinted in the first place is my dad is a cancer patient and I have to drive him to cemo and doctors and stuff and 2 of his medications tell him to stay out of direct sunlight

Well then can’t you get some sort of an excuse from his doctor??

if that is your reason for tint, then you need to go about it legally and get documents to back it up. they cant do anything if you have the proper documents.

i had illegal tint on my car, i got pulled over and a written warning, i didnt do anything about it, and i never got a ticket…he said i had 10 days to bring the car to the station to show it to him and i never did, i got lucky

my dad called his doc today but they are out of town til after my 5 days to remove it expires … they left for easter so …I took it off …if my dad gets his doctors notes and stuff Ill get it redone its not that expensive …

who cares cops can be real dickheads about somethings and any aftermarket tint is illegal 180 degrees so meaning you front windows have to be spotless unlees they came from factory that way

hell im doin 5% all the way around and if a cop trys to scrape anything off my windows im telling him ill break his fingers

no you wont

yea i will haha.all someone gotta do is triple dog dare me

triple dog dare.

damn lol ok when i get pulled over if they try to touch my windows i will tell them :wink:

get someone to videotape that.

youll hit something at night. that shit is too dark for fronts. i had it. i know

x2, I already made a nice civil post (for the most part) about this.

Simple fact:If you break the law and don’t care because it looks cool, you still have to deal with the consequences.

[/end discussion]