Just got pulled over in Uniontown

Was crusing down rt 51 through uniontown, in the 240 heading towards perryopolis. Was approaching a streetbike, and was just getting ready to kick it into 3rd and jump on it. All the sudden i see a blue crown vic, with radar hanging out the window. I look down, im going 55 mph. Speed limit was 50 or 55. I think wheeeeew. Im fine.
Wrong, he comes flying out after me. I pull over, and he asks me who tinted my windows. He then tells me that PA law states that you arent allowed to have ANY tint on the front windows. And only a certain percentage on the corners and rear. He then gives me a warning and a 15 day fix it or ticket. So Basically i have to pull off my tint i spent $200 freaking dollars to get done within 2 weeks or i get a citation. I mean, all in all he was pretty cool about the whole thing and was super nice. He could have nailed me to the wall on quite a few things about my car. So i guess i got off lucky. He then told me to warn all of my freinds that the state police are cracking down on all window tint, and he wasnt just picking on me.

The funny part was, as we were pulling out of the parking lot a newer black chevy tahoe with pitch black windows was crusing down 51 the opposite way. He looked at me, pointed to him…and took off after him. :rofl:

thats :cool:

good to see that the PSP have their priorities straight. My (well actually your) tax dollars at work. Nobody gets hassled for tint down here unless its rediculous. Then they just use the tint as an excuse to pull you over and look for drugs.

what percent do you have?

county got me for “unsafe speed” last month. just faught it today, and won.

hybrid has spare 240’s laying around right? swap the windows out? :dunno:

what percent you have? i was going to do mine 5% all the way around :rofl:

damn where u pay 200 bucks at to get them done sounds like u got raped

gonna cost me $169, thats the best quote i got so far

Shit I paid $100 down here in MD from one of the best tint places around here. It is usually $140 for a trans am or camaro from him unless you state that you are an Eastern F-body Association member.

I got 5 on the back and 15 on the sides, guess I better watch it now that I am moving to PA in less then a month. Well, I guess my Federal Police Officer badge will possibly help!

i got a thin blue line sticker :eek4dance

i called zorros in uniontown they quoted me at 145 plus tax for 5% all the way around

22% all the way around.

Advantage window tint in Greensburg. Pretty much everybody i talked to said that they are the best around. I thought they did a pretty shitty job on my windows actually. Air bubbles, and there is a freaking hair under the tint on my corner glass anyways.

i had my vw done by toby at solar control in monroeville. he SUCKS!!! he charged me 175 and it took me 4 trips down before he tinted it, then he didn’t clean the rear window you could see debris under the tint, there was some blue colored piece of something under the tint on the side window air bubbles all over, and then one of the edges you could see where he didn’t cut straight so he colored the edge with a black sharpe marker. he made the front strip only 4" wide and to top it off, it was the wrong color tint. i wanted 35% limo black, and he put on 35% smoked. it looks bronze in the sun. two more trips down and he put the new front strip on crooked.replaced the side that was f’ed up only to make it worse.
i did my truck myself and it turned out = or better than what he did.

i had mine done by ryan up at auto effects in monaca, he did a great job. The back window is one piece as well…it was a lil under 200 but i got all of the windows, a strip on the windshield and sunroof done

so you gonna peel it or pay the 93 bucks?

i got pulled over for that almost a year ago, the cop said i had fifteen days, i ignored him and never got a ticket. I was waiting for it to come, never did. It was awesome

zorros is the best.if u dont like how there done he will do it again for free.lifetime warranty and best prices by far

my one friend gary did that and they never sent him a ticket either

Kolar, that sucks but at least he wasn;t a total prick…

Only think that bothers me is he still gave you INCORRECT INFO about cars and there back windows :rolleyes:

All this stuff was gone over in the other threads in Ontopic :slight_smile:

Got pulled over tonight for doubling the speed limit in bethel on broughton rd. Cop didn’t hassle me about the tint. But I got a nice fine for speeding.