Just got pulled over in Uniontown

I have taken a couple cars to him. Does excellent work. he is off Route 21 near Carmicheals. Very reasonable for his quality of work.

dude drive up by where i live… ill get you hooked up with killer tint job… life time waranty and if your unhappy with it they will redo it… only place ill ever take my cars to get tinted… ill have to fing the # for you if you rinterested.

Wow thats funny because i just starting dating a girl from uniontown. Considering i’ve 5% all around, sounds like trouble. :frowning:

I had that same guy toby do mine and its all messed up.lol. The passenger front has massive air bubbles and the back doesnt even cover the whole window, plus theirs air bubbles in it. I payed $169 for 5% all around, but next time i get a car tinted i dont think i will go there. The only reason i went there was because it seemed to be the cheapest around. :frowning:

They did my Monte Carlo. VERY good job on it

did he say anything about your exhaust? Pushkis got pulled over in scottdale last weekend and he was told his exhaust was illegal and within a few weeks they were gonna start cracking down on exhaust systems.

Damn, Toby did mine and it turned out real good. He did my back window on my Trans Am in one whole piece so I wouldnt have lines where alot of places cut strips for these windows. I went with 35% on the side and 20% on the rear. It is pretty dark because my interior is black.
Is it only State boys doing this? Can local cops start pulling people over for tint?

i talked to cory bender a few weeks ago and he said the same thing.

that happened to me once i acted like it was impossiple to get it off and tore like a tiny lil peice off that you couldn’t even see when the windows were rolled up completely, and said no more would come off, he let me go…

I have a black 240 hatch if you wanna take mine in place of yours your more than welcome to.

how are they’re prices? where they located?

this is great.

Someone posts about how he got pulled over for tint and how the cops are cracking down on tint, and the thread turns into where to find the best place to buy tint. priceless

pittspeed is great comedy

Tint is not a moving violation. Shoudl have told him to take that warning and shove it up his ass!

and go the speed limit next time :wink:

at least he wasn’t a hippocrite :ugh2: :beer:

I know of that kid and the various adventures he’s been through in life. He’s a complete tool. :tool: :down: I think I talked to him once in person, but know all kinds of stories about him. Wouldn’t go near his shop…

x 2 tint :greddy2:

if I paid someone that much to do my tint and it looked like shit, I’d make them do it again right. :ugh:

i would say there the best around for the work he does its off 21 in uniontown number is 724 737 1422

i thought they had to pull out a meter? or is that just a myth? Guess I wont tint mine now… not worth the hassle anymore.

Next their gonna crack down on exhausts

Its just starting to bubble out, probably due to the warm weather…and i didnt notice the hair under the tint until recently.